Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
12,110 Posts
Typical flaming political propagandist that uses assumtions and ideas with fancy wording and video clips to prove their point.

I'm getting fed up with all this bushwhacking. Oh look at me im a dem i hate bush becuase he sucks. Oh look at me im a republican democrats are retards.

YOu know 200 years ago, george washington warned that our voting system would be corrupted by politcal parties.

I tsnot supposed to be party vs pary, its the man who can be the best at president. thas why theres an option to put an other person.

I am starting to hate politiclns more and more, and coming from a flaming liberal state, I can't voice my opinions without being attacked. And arguing and debating is pointless. People are so ****ign stubborn that all you'll have completed is a 20 minute heated argument with heightened blood pressure and then you walk away all pissed off. No persuasion at all.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
The "two party system" is killing our country. I'm so sick of all the bull**** of everyday politics. I'm not trying to be vulgar, but that is about the only way to put it. Politicians have completely given up thinking for themselves, and allowed their genitals to retract into their stomachs like a bunch of whining, spineless imbucils.
"I'm a democrat and I don't like this judge, but I don't have the gonads to vote him/her down so I'm going to ramble endlessly, as that is the only thing I excell at."
"I'm a republican and I'm gonna cry and **** and moan on tv all day, because even though we already got 95% of our judges confirmed those mean old democrats won't let us finish our takeover of the judicial system." I love my country. I'm sick and tired of my government. Even though most of the country manages to find a happy middle ground between... eggh, I hate these words, "liberal" and "conservative" values, every politician has to be to the extreme left, or extreme right to have any power. Then to assert this power, they go on tv and yell incesently at eachother for half an hour, and prove nothing, except their own ignorance. I'll step off my soapbox now, but only because my fingers hurt.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
i agree, bipartisanship sucks. people ask me if I'm republican or democrat and I just look at them like they're retarded. I just vote for whomever I think has the best ideas, I couldn't care less about what "party" they're from

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Um... biprtisanship is when two parties work together, and is the only time anything gets closed to being accomplished. I'm not sure what word you're thinking of. I don't beleive that any decent person can truly consider themselves part of a political party. To beleive EVERYTHING the party tells you to beleive and see all others as liars and heresayers(sp).....orwellian anyone?

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
splatwithhonor3 said:
Um... biprtisanship is when two parties work together, and is the only time anything gets closed to being accomplished. I'm not sure what word you're thinking of.
bi·par·ti·san
adj.
Of, consisting of, or supported by members of two parties, especially two major political parties

it can be both

1 - 12 of 12 Posts