Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i went to get a pizza and i had no pants or shorts ( they were all in the wash, i was going to take the kid to planned parent hood in my boxers). my sister mooved out 7 years ago though she left some cloths. i found a pair of cut off to wear. now let me ilustrate a pic these are so short they are like denim boy shorts, yeah i know sexy. so i get into theses beasts and look intot he mirror i'm like i look so gay. sorry no pics. i went to he store to get some gatorade for my pizza. i noticed i was getting looked at by a few people all women. i then saw a friend from school, shes pretty though shes way outa my range. she told me i had her phone number in my year book and that she wanted to hang out tonight.

will gay shorts get me pussy?

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
Sounds to me like she thinks your gay, and wants to cry on your shoulder about what her dickhead boyfriend that shes still going out with did to her. lol

I also want to see pics ;0

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
LOL yes pics or shens

And is this girl tappable or not...because if she turns out to be some 6'8" Neanderthal then dang bro you better take those out back and torch 'em

And hope she doesn't have your number.

·
\/ My First avitar \/
1,673 Posts
DuoDSG said:
And is this girl tappable or not...because if she turns out to be some 6'8" Neanderthal then dang bro you better take those out back and torch 'em
I really rolled around laughing. :rofl

1 - 20 of 93 Posts