Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a 30$ Smart Parts Linear 16'. Me and my friend both noticed it likes to break my balls...Is that typical in those kinds of barrels??? I've been paintballing for about 5 years, and im kinda slow on upgrading. I was thinking about switching out for a J&J 14'. I hear they are alot better. Worth the switch?

·
Pedobear Supporter
2,526 Posts
I bought a 30$ Smart Parts Linear 16'. Me and my friend both noticed it likes to break my balls...Is that typical in those kinds of barrels??? I've been paintballing for about 5 years, and im kinda slow on upgrading. I was thinking about switching out for a J&J 14'. I hear they are alot better. Worth the switch?
go out and buy an '06 All-American Barrel. 14". It's still SP but I guarantee it wont break any paint. I've shot every grade of paint you could possibly have and it wont chop.

·
Taking Back Control
2,191 Posts
I bought a 30$ Smart Parts Linear 16'.
wow, ive never seen a 16 foot barrel before, thatd explain why youre breaking so many :dodgy: j/k, anyways, id go with a j&j, or the all american.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
i'd say so, you might have a smaller bore thne the paint you are shooting causing it to beak in the barrel

·
Registered
25 Posts
i have a 14 inch linear SP barrel for my a-5 and i think ive chopped like 1-2 balls out of over 2500 balls. the only thing i see that could be the problem is an incorrect match of paintball to bore size.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
i have a 14 inch linear SP barrel for my a-5 and i think ive chopped like 1-2 balls out of over 2500 balls. the only thing i see that could be the problem is an incorrect match of paintball to bore size.
nice upping an old thread. just so you know ahead of time if the thread hasn't been spoken in in over around 2 weeks then it is pretty much presumed dead.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
16" Smart Parts All-American barrel. Smart Parts because its of good quality, and 16" because it will help you to poke the barrel out along the bunker to pick people off with minimum exposure of yourself.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts