Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
© 2006
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got lit up by a bunch of kids with PB guns. I hate **** like that, iv got like 5 welts on my back.. I think i know who one of the kids was though, maybe ill do something about it tomorrow in school...
My dig cameras broken, but ill try and get pics from a friends camera

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
People like that give a bad name to the game of paintball, they should be sent to Hell, and have there balls ripped off, viciously.

·
© 2006
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No they didnt have a reason, theyre idiots. My friend got hit in the face on his upper cheek. We waved over a cop and gave them a decent amount of info on the little pricks, hopefully theyll get what they deserve...

·
12,110 Posts
CoolHipJim56 said:
People like that give a bad name to the game of paintball, they should be sent to Hell, and have there balls ripped off, viciously.
Someone was alking int he back of the class on friday abou how they were going to walmart to get pb guns to shoot people. I turn around and I'm all like "Dude, you do that and I'll rip your face out and shove the gun up your ass sideways." Then I turn back around and go back to being stupid.

·
© 2006
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alpha said:
Someone was alking int he back of the class on friday abou how they were going to walmart to get pb guns to shoot people. I turn around and I'm all like "Dude, you do that and I'll rip your face out and shove the gun up your ass sideways." Then I turn back around and go back to being stupid.
Well the kid who i think was with those guys told me and this other girl "yeah my friends are going out with paintball guns and shooting people" i just said flat out "if i see you with that **** i will straight up kick your ass, even if you do have a gun with you."

Egh this stuff really pisses me off though, it makes paintball look really bad, and in my town paintball isnt exactly one of the "accepted" sports..

·
© 2006
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They were in a car fool. And i didnt run a just turned around, and put my arms in my front pocket of my sweatshirt and just took the shots, they all bounced, so im not painted, they were using terrible paint only one broke and it was from the street to the sidewalk. If i had a rock or better yet my own gun, well then, by the time id get done, i wouldnt call their car a car anymore...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts