Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We developed this kit for an Australian field that wanted to convert their semiauto Model 98 field rentals into pump action guns that would be legal for use under the country's stringent anti-gun laws. Thankfully for the Aussies, recent legislation has made allowances for semiauto paint guns.

Found this last night when I was looking for 'Cocker pump kits. I've never heard of or seen anything like this for a 98c. Kinda cool, but not really practical...

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's big, long and heavy. There are better options out there.

Edit:
Actually, it wouldn't slow the marker down much, and it'd reduce kick, so I guess there would be some good to it.

If only it wasnt so expensive. ($110)

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
Nifty little thing. I think there was a thread on it a while ago here.

Wonder if the valve is no-blowback and if they'll sell just the valve. A pre-made no blowback valve could be an addition to an E-bolted 98.

·
Registered
65 Posts
That's pretty sweet... not that I would ever use one but it's definitely a cool concept (or accessory since they actually made it).

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Id take te sl-68 II over that, smaller and lighter. If i were that feild i would have gotten a bunch of those. Unfortunately this was probably after they stopped making sl-68 IIs.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Kinda of a side note, but when did they stop making the SL-68 IIs?

·
Registered
461 Posts
my guess of why they stopped making them was because thats when paintball started to get more and more popular and people converted to semi auto and mostly left pump in the dust, and sales went WAY up on the model 98 because it was an affordable semi (called 98 because thats when it came out) and sales went down on the sl68 becaise the model 98 outclassed it, or so people thought

1 - 16 of 16 Posts