Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so ive been reading the thread about custom ristbands and i was thinking i might start a website selling stuff with the websites name on it like "cool paintball"<<< btw i would never use that just an example. so if anyone is interested in helping out that would be great its gonna be a "for the looks and the image" thing im thinking headbands,lanyards,maybe hats and other ideas coming soon i just started thinkin about it and have no more details but if anyone would like to help. u will get some profit we make. i need some good photoshoppers to make the logo etc. and anybody else that thinks they can help.

if u think this whole idea is gay...... you could be right

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
profit.....yes....
You don't understand dude. Since this would be a pbf thing they would have to pay shipping and handling. which would range in price.

Also, yes if you make 1 or two at a time........you will never make a profit, but if you make a lot, you will get a profit, it's cheaper to have 100 braclets at a time made than 1 if you think of cost per bracelet.

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah i can get the the headbands that basketball players where and those ristbands with a logo for very cheap. but the headbands that most paintballs where cost alot more so i have to do something about that

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
pimpballer756 said:
ok so ive been reading the thread about custom ristbands and i was thinking i might start a website selling stuff with the websites name on it like "cool paintball"<<< btw i would never use that just an example. so if anyone is interested in helping out that would be great its gonna be a "for the looks and the image" thing im thinking headbands,lanyards,maybe hats and other ideas coming soon i just started thinkin about it and have no more details but if anyone would like to help. u will get some profit we make. i need some good photoshoppers to make the logo etc. and anybody else that thinks they can help.

if u think this whole idea is gay...... you could be right
Period, where art thou!

You need to buy at least 500 to start of with if my memory serves me.

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Ill buy a few of everything...and prolly more then once...

I spent like a total of 80 something bucks on sweatbands (wrist) with the PB bunny on'em I hate washing them...fades the colors...and I hate wearing old ones. Anytime spensors gets'em in, I buy all of'em...Id rather rock PBF gear :-D

·
Registered
221 Posts
I've though of the Idea about making silicone wristbands then sell them on ebay. They would say something like "Hot Shot". It was a $108 investment and I decided not too.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts