Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
pink floyd>you
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I used to listen to all like Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Rush, etc. but now I find myself with a bunch of metal stuff. 80's hair bands. Motley Crue, Blue Oyster Cult, Twisted Sister, Foreinger, The Scorpions, Dio, Iron Maiden, Poison, stuff like that. Weird. Anyone else like any of these bands?

·
don't drop the soap
3,896 Posts
I like the bands that are still going now but have that kind of sound going. Not the hair stuff, but the older stuff that kinda resembles iron maiden (Which I don't really consider hair) like iced earth and labyrinth. They are awesome bands.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
i hate the 80's. so in my musical progression from oldies> classic rock> classic/70's rock> etc. i totally skipped the 80's. so straight from classic/70's to modern.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
motley crue is comin here sometime. the rock station DJ said when she saw the commercial she thought it was an overweight Heart :rofl:

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Twisted sister has got to be in my top 5 list, we're not gonna take it, i wanna rock, need i say more?

·
Registered
770 Posts
I always dig the 80's Hair band action. I liked a decent amount of music from the 80's I guess. And The Darkness does a decent job with the retro hair band madness.

·
I'm a big soft teddy bear
3,675 Posts
80's metal rawks soooo much its gotta be one of my favorite genres. and yes the darkness kicks ass and anyone who doesnt think so prolly heard one song and/or likes men.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
I love the 80's. Motley Crue, Van Halen, Twizted Sister, Foreigner, Scorpions, and I personally know Ronnie James Dio.

One of the best times for music ever.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts