Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Pump is Better
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone that watched the Packers-Cowboys game has to agree.

Al Harris strips TO, One ref calls it like it is (packer ball) paid off ref who dosn't have as good a view comes in and rules the play dead???? How!

Don't even get me started on the pass interference call that all the ancers agreed was a bad call and one of the refs (again the closest one) rules it a clean play while another ref throws the flag 10 seconds after the play is over.

Their are others, including where they spot the ball on Grants 3rd and 2 run.

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
Paid off refs? Naa. A lot of ref's just suck.

When the Patriots played the Colts, the refs had made the WORST calls I have ever seen in my life. One time, a corner for NE was tackled while he was in the air, and he got called with the interference.

·
bow chicka
2,640 Posts
Its better they lost. Im confident, even with favre out (i hope hes not, hes my QB in FF) Rodgers can fill in fine. Also now if they play in the NFC championchiip game it will be indoors, where it is easier for a pass team (like the packers) to thrive rather than a run team (even though dallas can pass they have a much better run offense). Even though if packers do have home games they should be used to it enough were there opponents are hindered more than them.

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Hope Farve isn't out for long.. or there goes any playoff hopes performance wise at least.

It was a tough game for me.. Tony Romo is my Fantasy QB, TO is my WR.. so I am cheering like "GO.. oh crap!"
I despise TO, he's such a good player, but he's all about the show and it just pisses me off, he can't just make a touchdown he has to drag on a celebration for a while to make sure everyone knows.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
I despise TO, he's such a good player, but he's all about the show and it just pisses me off, he can't just make a touchdown he has to drag on a celebration for a while to make sure everyone knows.
Time out. When was the last time he had a big celebration?

I didn't watch the game Thursday, but I am pretty sure he has been quite modest lately.

Thats why everybody is starting to hate on Chad johnson because TO was acting right lol.

·
Pump is Better
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Its better they lost. Im confident, even with favre out (i hope hes not, hes my QB in FF) Rodgers can fill in fine. Also now if they play in the NFC championchiip game it will be indoors, where it is easier for a pass team (like the packers) to thrive rather than a run team (even though dallas can pass they have a much better run offense). Even though if packers do have home games they should be used to it enough were there opponents are hindered more than them.
What kind of post is that!!!!! Favre has always been able to throw in cold weather. While other teams QB's havn't. Even with Romo growing up in WI, i'd bet the Packers would be better off with the crowd and refs behind them.

O

·
0 Posts
Pass interference pretty much ruined the game.

I did however, enjoy TO's ****-up in the end zone.

·
bow chicka
2,640 Posts
What kind of post is that!!!!! Favre has always been able to throw in cold weather. While other teams QB's havn't. Even with Romo growing up in WI, i'd bet the Packers would be better off with the crowd and refs behind them.
But have our receivers (other than Driver) been catching in it? Im not worried about Favre, im worried about the receivers who at times i have seen drop easy passes in good conditions.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Time out. When was the last time he had a big celebration?

I didn't watch the game Thursday, but I am pretty sure he has been quite modest lately.

Thats why everybody is starting to hate on Chad johnson because TO was acting right lol.
agreed. Everyone still likes TO for how he acted on the Eagles, I think the Cowboys are keeping him under control, and he is actually turning into a solid receiver with a good attitude! Just like the change Randy Moss went through.

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
Well for those who didn't watch the game on Thursday, after catching a TD pass, he ran over to the sideline with somebody that had popcorn and proceeded to grab it, throw it in his own face, then ran away.

He's a good receiver, but an asshole.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts