Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My cowboys rock, I took a year off of paying attention to the cowboys and woot woot I decide to follow NFL this year and the cowboys are 9 and 1. What now!!
any other cowboys fans?

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
you guys lucked the hell out. Campbell made a poor call and threw that terrible interception. I'd rather my team have lost than to have TO on it. He's a flaming bag of black crap
I know, if he would have ran, he would have picked up the first down and maybe even the touchdown. Cake.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Cowboys almost lost to a very injured Redskins team. It looks like the Skins finally found their mojo, they will be very interesting to watch for the rest of the season.

If Sean Taylor was on the field, T.O. would have been shut the **** down.

·
Pump is Better
3,424 Posts
Patriots > Cowboys.
The Patriots are the worst example of a team in the entire NFL. I absolutly hate them. They have 3 wide recivers that would be almost any teams number one. Rediculous. brady is a game manager at best but because of the offense, he looks like he's actually an elite quarterback. Also, Running up the score is stupid (We all already know they cheat, so they don't have to score more to prove anything). I can't wait for Brady to get hurt when they are up by 30 points and going for it on fourth down again. That'll wipe the jerk ass smile off his face.

Anyway, after the Packers beat the Cowboys next week, we'll really see whos number one in the NFC.

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
I'm not going to comment completely here, just because I think that is the dumbest thing ever stated on the topic of football. Having really good WRs is a good thing... If your team had 3 great receivers, i would congratulate you on having good players.

And for your information, I'm not even a fan of Brady. However, you can't call him a ****ty QB. He is really good at what he does. He leads the league in pass completion percentage. 73% of his passes went complete, and the closest following is 67%. Even with good receivers, you can't make ****ty throws and expect them to go complete.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
The Patriots are the worst example of a team in the entire NFL. I absolutly hate them. They have 3 wide recivers that would be almost any teams number one. Rediculous. brady is a game manager at best but because of the offense, he looks like he's actually an elite quarterback. Also, Running up the score is stupid (We all already know they cheat, so they don't have to score more to prove anything). I can't wait for Brady to get hurt when they are up by 30 points and going for it on fourth down again. That'll wipe the jerk ass smile off his face.
Oh my god...

If you think the patriots are the only team in the NFL that "cheats" you are an idiot.

And if I was in the situation they were in, I would have ran the score up. Why? Because they can. You need to wake up and realize the patriots are and have been the best team in the NFL for a while.

Next, TO, he is an amazing WR, forget the past, and look at the present. He may have been an a-hole and cocky, but now he is just an amazing player.

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
Oh my god...

If you think the patriots are the only team in the NFL that "cheats" you are an idiot.

And if I was in the situation they were in, I would have ran the score up. Why? Because they can. You need to wake up and realize the patriots are and have been the best team in the NFL for a while.

Next, TO, he is an amazing WR, forget the past, and look at the present. He may have been an a-hole and cocky, but now he is just an amazing player.
Yeah, I didn't really want to bring up the cheating thing but toXic is right.

The only thing I have against TO is that his is a bandwagon player. By this I mean that all my friends liked him all the sudden out of no where. Then he switched from the eagles and people completely stop talking about him. Most of my friends are like this. My friend Zack switches his football team each year. I remember being so little that I did't understand the concept of football, but I always new that the Patriots were the "good guys" and who ever played them I called the "bad guys".

·
Pump is Better
3,424 Posts
Oh my god...

Where is all your proff to show they arn't the only team that cheats??? Or at least cheats to the point of being caught. O thats right, you HAVE NONE. And aginst the Jets! honestly why? The Patriots are the team that cheats enough to get caught. Yes, I'm sure other teams bend the rules BUT NAME ONE OTHER TEAM that has been fined, and lost a draft pick from cheating. Eaither all the other NFL teams are really good at hiding it, or the Patriots where going a step of 2 above the rest. I'm guessing it's the latter of the two.

As for runing up the score, its a stupid errigant move. I never said the Patriots where a bad team, in fact I agree they are the best team in football right now, but there ethics and sportsmanship is horrible. Sit your players when your up 30 points and don't go for it on fourth down. Kick a feild goal. It's one thing to beat a team in the first half, it's another to just keep scoring to humilliate them, also like I said before, one of these times some defensive player is going to get a nice hit on a star player and injure them.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Where is all your proff to show they arn't the only team that cheats???
On the Sunday night telecast last weekend, John Madden himself admitted that it was going on when he was coaching the Oakland Raiders in the late 1960s and early 1970s.
-http://www.peak.sfu.ca/the-peak/2007-3/issue4/sp-nfl.html

There was also another commenter that said the team he was with a while back did the same thing. Of course no team now will admit it, because they would get in trouble too.

Ps- I am a bronco's/vikings fan. Mainly bronco's, but for the NFC im for the vikings.

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
Yes, I'm sure other teams bend the rules BUT NAME ONE OTHER TEAM that has been fined, and lost a draft pick from cheating.
name one other team that could afford to lose a draft pick?

Oh, you can't?

Anyway, read toXic's post.

·
Pump is Better
3,424 Posts
-http://www.peak.sfu.ca/the-peak/2007-3/issue4/sp-nfl.html

There was also another commenter that said the team he was with a while back did the same thing. Of course no team now will admit it, because they would get in trouble too.

Ps- I am a bronco's/vikings fan. Mainly bronco's, but for the NFC im for the vikings.
Typical Vikings fan. lol likes another team when they are bad.

Toxic is confirming my point. No other team has cheated enough to the point where they got caught. I watched the monday night game where Madden said that. No other team has been punished for cheating. Plan and simple, the pats are a bunch of poor sportsmans and cheates. They will probbly go undefeated and win it all, which will be a sad thing for the NFL.

What does the Pats being able to aford a draft pick have any relivence to what we where talking about? Also I can name a team, The Green Bay Packers. Dispit taking Justin Harlod (who?) as their first round pick (15th overall), they've become the best team in the NFC. Just so you know, Harlod is a DT, and currently the Packers 6th string at the position. He's only seen one or two snaps all year and has done nothing. So, the Packers really could have afforded to lose him (or not pick him at all) and they would be unaffected.

If you really want to know how angry packer fans where about this pick, look at this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_dBns0i2vw

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
First of all, I have been a bronco's fan since '97 when I first started watching football. Then for some forsaken reason I started liking the Vikings around 2003. But, I started disliking them when all their players started turning into trash getting arrested and having party boats. Now that they have a new coach, and have turned things around, I will start to like them more. Of course, they will always be second to the bronco's.

lastly, have you ever thought the NFL is only punishing the patriots and caught them because they are so good? Maybe they should look into the colts too, im sure they cheat somehow...

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
The colts are a REALLY good team as well holy crap.

I was so scared the entire Colts vs. Patriots game, I thought for sure the Colts had the win.
any time those two teams play, you're guaranteed an amazing game. If you think the colts are good now, wait till they'r healthy again. I'm really worried about harrisons knee injury though, I wouldn't be supprised if it's going to shorten his career dramatically.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts