Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
chicks dig scars baby!
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so today we were supposed to go to a wrestling tournament in emporia (ks) which is about 2 hours from where i live....well i got up at 5 cuz weigh in was at 545 and i figured id be over weight [but i wasnt :p ] so i get to the school and everyone is standin around in the weight room and we have no idea wats goin on cuz our AD is late as usual, and wen he got there he goes "well i believe that it is just too dangerous to be driving on these roads" turns out the highway was closed...

so we went to POHI (IHOP) and ate a huge breakfast cuz we were all starving. but now its 8 o' clock and ive been up since five, i bored out of my mind and im simply putting off shoveling my driveway and the old lady across the street. WHY DOESNT IT SNOW LIKE THIS DURING THE WEEK?!?!?! WE WOULDVE HAD A DAMN SNOW DAY!!!!!!!!

well guess im just venting...im hyper yet tired at the same time sooo yea. todays gonna be a long day.

i just found out our dance is cancelled tonight too..........i was gonna get sandiwched dude! by 2 incredibly hot juniors! damn it!

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
How much snow did you get?

My school hasn't had a snowday yet. What I think is funny, just this month (since the beginning of December), we have had about 14-15 inches of snow, which is 5-6 inches more than we had ALL winter last year.

I don't like wrestling. For some reason, I don't consider rolling around on a mat with another sweaty guy in spandex in front of a bunch of people fun...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts