Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Banned
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, About 2 seconds ago I was listing to Bounce by SOAD. So im rocking out and head banging. I was head banging pretty hard and then all of a sudden WACK! I just slammed my head into my desk :dodgy:

Yes...Yes I will head bang if no one is around. Not like you dont do it either. :rolleyes:

·
Banned
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wai,t edited my post. I was listin to bounce, not TBE. silly me

·
Banned
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh come on, like you've never bashed your head against something by accident? Share, share the stories!

·
PBF's oldest newb
1,618 Posts
my freind woke up one morning to an alarm, turned to shut off the alarm and whacked his head into his wall and blacked out for an hour and a half.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
pballa12 said:
this is kinda a pointless thread..
and that was a pointless post. will you people stop spamming davor already? if you dont want to see his posts just put em on your ignore list

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
i remember i went to sleep away camp one summer and i got startled by something.. dont remember.. but anyway, i woke up and smacked my head against the wood on the top bunk. i fell off the bed with a nice big cut across the farhead and everything i remember was just hazy and i couldnt answer any questions.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
a few weeks ago a full 8' by 4' sheet of plywood fell about 4 feet straight down on my big toe on its side (i was handing it up to someone over my head, and i thought they had it, when they didnt really have a good grip). totally destroyed my big toe and my foot turned all purple and green. thats my most painful recent memory atleast. unfortunately my boss is so badass in the field of not feeling pain that i just forced myself to suck it up and keep working through it with a nasty limp

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
zpyro said:
and that was a pointless post. will you people stop spamming davor already? if you dont want to see his posts just put em on your ignore list
davor made apost? :dodgy:

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Yesterday my computer locked up and I got pissed (It locked up like 10 times, while I was trying to fix it. Had to restart every time.) and beat my keyboard, then fell out of my chair and lay on the floor to calm down for about a minute. Upon repositioning myself in front of the screen, I found out that on my trip to the floor, I managed to cut my ankle in the wheels of the chair. I had to throw away my socks.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
one time I jumped outa a c130. I smashed my head on the ground and rolled a couple times..then my parachute filled up with the wind again and pulled me a long way. I came to and pulled my drings and stopped. went to martin army hospital and got all better!

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
BUBBASR. said:
one time I jumped outa a c130. I smashed my head on the ground and rolled a couple times..then my parachute filled up with the wind again and pulled me a long way. I came to and pulled my drings and stopped. went to martin army hospital and got all better!
haha that's awesome. anyone else in the brigade do that?

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
there was a captain who broke his hip. young guy too. couple broken legs and a broken shoulder since ive been in. couple concussions like mine too. good thing I was wearing a helmet :thumbup

1 - 20 of 55 Posts