Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was cleaning my closet.. well not really, more like rumaging.. and i stumbled apon a section i keep shat that i write.. well i gather them all and found some other ones... and i counted all the pages..

over 50 pages of pure venting crap out.. from chicks, to anger, to crap about society..

and those pages dont include sheets ive lost or never kept... and stuff on my site... hot diggity...

heres a pick to emphasize the montrous amount of shiz.

anyone else write alot like this?

(btw, these are like over the course of.. half a year, maybe a tit bit more)

Attachments

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
geez, forgot about this sucker.. written over 70 pages in this little book.. its really old..

Attachments

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
2 summers ago I deicded to keep a journal on my computer, and it was pretty interesting once I was done with it. I remeber writing about how weird David Blane was, and about the Gulf War. Kinda wish I would have saved it. I think I'll do it again this summer!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
chromekilla said:

man, you just stress out too much, you need to be more mellow
surprising the amount of people who've said that

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah my bday is coming up mighty fast boyz.. better hurry up and get me gifts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Yeah everytime I trie and write a journal I just end up drawing stick figures fighting and bleeding everywhere. Sometimes I have little dialogue boxes and its all 3rd person really wacked out stuff
" Skull being smashed by hammer" or "Obital penetration by spear."

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
Yeah everytime I trie and write a journal I just end up drawing stick figures fighting and bleeding everywhere. Sometimes I have little dialogue boxes and its all 3rd person really wacked out stuff
" Skull being smashed by hammer" or "Obital penetration by spear."

You are eff'd up.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Naw, use a rifle. Way more damage can be done before they catch you. Get a big truck that can take alot of hits and you are good to go, a bodycount of at least 50 is feasible.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts