1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
it's not a matter of too much such ya tards. he plays hockey all day and, like any other sport, is goddamned tiring.

now if he had an office job or something and bitched about her wanting sex when he gets home, THEN he's a dumbass

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bobide said:
give her a vibrator. Problem solved.
theres a problem? lol

ii used to play varsity ice hockey in high school. Had to run 5 miles after school every day, weight room, 4am practices, the whole sha-bang. And yea it seriously wears you down. You have to do so much extra work cause ur on ice and have to use so many muscles involuntarily for just balance alone. BUT about 2 hours after a game/practice, if a hot girl BEGGED for sex............ id just have to go along with it :)

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Gabriot said:
I always forget how young this forum is, then a thread like this comes along and I am reminded of it. There's more to relationships than sex believe it or not.

are you serious?

wow

wow

wow, ok, who here ever mentioned the importance of a relationship? or ever mentioned the values of a relationship? In my original post i never said "omg this relationship has so much sex and is uber awesome!1!" i said wow there are girls out there who crave sex, thats awesome. And since we are all males (at least the majority) that turns us on, and its fun to talk about it. this is good ole "locker room" talk. calm down Father Gabriot,

and just for the record, im 19, been in a relationship for 1 year and 3 months, and we agreed as a couple to not base our relationship on sex because it would otherwise have no depth or meaning to it. So since i am the starter of this thread, you can forget your lil tid-bit on how immature the forum is

this is just guys having locker room talk, chill out

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
Gabriot said:
I always forget how young this forum is, then a thread like this comes along and I am reminded of it. There's more to relationships than sex believe it or not.
I don't think that was directed towards you Pat.

the thing behind this is that's she's a raging sexaholic. It's to teh point where she'll mostlikely try to hurt him if he doesn't give her satisfaction. It's just like any mental disorder.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts