Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
The World Is Yours
Joined
·
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my bro got a new job as a bouncer down by my dads house in the middle of yungstown ohio. my dad doesnt live in a good area and it gets pretty rough at the bar he works at. i guess one of the guys was trying to starting alot of stuff in the bar along wiht his friends. my brother along with a couple of other bouncers kicked all them out. when my brother got off work he noticed a car following him. when he went to get a pack of cigerates the car waited in a parking lot next door. when he parked infront of the house they sped off. i heard him come in through the front door, misfourtunatly i was staying there that perticular weekend. he got home around 2 AM i heard a loud screaching outside of the house like someone stopped suddenly.. then i heard shattered glass it sounded like outside and then BAM glass shattering from in the house.. they through bricks through my brothers car and our front window. we called the cops and they still havent found them. im worried if my bro goes back to work hes going to get shot or something over dump **** like being thrown out of a bar..
 

·
Its never lupus
Joined
·
9,169 Posts
Your bro will be fine, they'll get ****ed up if they come back again.

If you're ever being followed just park by the police station while you write down their plate number and then go in and report them.
 

·
I was saving that bacon
Joined
·
7,177 Posts
sNoW PIrAnHa said:
Your bro will be fine, they'll get ****ed up if they come back again.

If you're ever being followed just park by the police station while you write down their plate number and then go in and report them.
haha QFT!

Its flawless, unless its a cop following you. :dodgy:
 

·
GO BUCKS
Joined
·
798 Posts
Oh no....may God be with your bro. I live a couple cities south of youngstown, i wont even drive through youngstown, say im going to an indians game...i just go completley around it. Nothing good happens in that city. If your brother isnt tell him to carry a 9 milimeter or atleast a tazer. Thats one ****ing dangerous city, especially if hes white.
 

·
shine on.
Joined
·
10,745 Posts
TheTruth3378 said:
Oh no....may God be with your bro. I live a couple cities south of youngstown, i wont even drive through youngstown, say im going to an indians game...i just go completley around it. Nothing good happens in that city. If your brother isnt tell him to carry a 9 milimeter or atleast a tazer. Thats one ****ing dangerous city, especially if hes white.
:rofl
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
94 Posts
where does you dad live in yompton....thats where im from but now i live in austintown(bout 2 minutes away)

p.s....and no youngstown is not that bad despite the killings, drugs, and prostitutes...but i still roll up my windows, lock my doors and use "the club"...haha
 

·
The World Is Yours
Joined
·
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
WoodballeR said:
where does you dad live in yompton....thats where im from but now i live in austintown(bout 2 minutes away)

p.s....and no youngstown is not that bad despite the killings, drugs, and prostitutes...but i still roll up my windows, lock my doors and use "the club"...haha
i live off of martin luther king near the phantom fireworks. if your white in the ghetto you usually get treated exactly the same as you would if you where black. no matter who you are you dont start anything with anyone or most likley youll end up shot.. race doesnt matter. blacks down here only hate suburban wiggers. now that i live in the suburbs with my mom i know why. ive walked down the youngstown streets at like 1:00 in the morning and nothing has ever happened to me.
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top