Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
you guys suck

go tribe!
Yep, we suck, that's clearly why we came back from a 3-1 deficit, beat you in game 7 with a spread of 9, and we're moving on to the World Series when the "Tribe" is not. Got us there. :dodgy: Go wave your flags of surrender around some more.

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
No worries, I was just fooling around too. In all seriousness, the Indians played great in most of the games. I can't remember what who it was or what game, I think it was game... 4? I think the second baseman made a terrific catch, he jumped like, 8 feet in the air to make it, it was absurd. I couldn't help but be impressed.

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
Damn I didn't know we had so many sox fans here...sick. So who agrees, sox win in five games?

Sox will pwn the rockies wicked bad.

I doubt it. From what I've heard, we're in for a tough fight.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
rofl I saw that on the nation, even commented right below it. How could someone so intimidating on the mound, be such a friggin goofball off the field?

Who cares, I still love him.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Bandwagoners bug the crap out of me so much. I'm not trying to make myself as the biggest fan in the world, but I've definetly liked the Sox for a while now, when I lived in Mass. I don't look up their scores every night, but I certainly keep tabs on them. Like everyone at school is talking about how amazing the Sox are, when the past three games are the first they've watched all year. They probably couldn't name half the lineup, and no pitchers besides like Beckett.

Disclaimer: This isn't directed at any of you guys.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bandwagoners bug the crap out of me so much. I'm not trying to make myself as the biggest fan in the world, but I've definetly liked the Sox for a while now, when I lived in Mass. I don't look up their scores every night, but I certainly keep tabs on them. Like everyone at school is talking about how amazing the Sox are, when the past three games are the first they've watched all year. They probably couldn't name half the lineup, and no pitchers besides like Beckett.

Disclaimer: This isn't directed at any of you guys.
haha Yeah but it comes with any team really, if they're doing well. Fairweather fans will come and go. Just stick with your team and hope they do good. I've been a boston fan since about '03, my freshman year of high school. I still have my first boston hat I ever bought. It's too small now, and it sits in the back of my car. It got chili on it (stupid brother, I was gonna kill him), and we washed it in the dishwasher and it never felt the same wearing it, so I haven't worn it since like '05

1 - 20 of 41 Posts