Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
haha So my dog just went crazy upstairs barking like mad. I jumped up grabbed my rifle and a mag and went got up stairs in time to see a car peeling up the road. if only my dog was quiet I could have shot someone....DAMMIT

im not gonna lie..im built up but kinda wish the douche would have gotten in long enough for me to pop a shot or too off.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
i wish some mofo would try and break into my house when i'm around. he'd hear that dreaded sound of a 12ga getting cocked right behind his ass.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
lol Bubba you look so dissappointed
Whats funny is that the guy picked the ONE house where the person living in it is more enthusiastic about the intrusion than the robber.

I couldn't concentrate if my house were being broken into. The good thing is that I know what every sound my house would make is... like I can tell where some1 is judging by the sound the floor makes or which door is opening

·
give me a hug
774 Posts
have fun getting in my house. i have a gold fish, cat and a dog rawr. o yeah. 2 12 gauge shot guns, world war 2 rifle, 2 hand guns. and a couple steal knifes that my friend makes. if anyone has ever seen the movie "the hunted" thats the kind of knifes he makes.

·
12,110 Posts
forumrider99 said:
have fun getting in my house. i have a gold fish, cat and a dog rawr. o yeah. 2 12 gauge shot guns, world war 2 rifle, 2 hand guns. and a couple steal knifes that my friend makes. if anyone has ever seen the movie "the hunted" thats the kind of knifes he makes.
... No... Just no.

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,772 Posts
As somwone who fights to save lives everyday, and for someone that has first hand seen what killing another human being can do to a person (Our Sherriff's dept had a fatal shooting two weeks ago); I think that all this macho talk of putting lead in some person's ass is BS and frankly repugnant.

Now I am not denying you the right to defend yourself -- by all means do so and with every method at your disposal. But to actually wish that you had the opportunity to kill another human being is just sick. There are times that it is justified to kill, and thank the Lord I have never been in that position..

And if you thought you had legal trouble before, just imagine what it would be if you actually dropped the guy with your AR.... Doesn't matter if it was a clean shoot or not, you are gonna get raked over the coals by every gun hating liberal pansy lawyer from here to California...

Just be careful what you wish for... It is a terrible thing to take a life...

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Its just like your job. if you were always training to save lives and yet never did would you kinda think when the phone rang maybe todays the day I can prove my self. I can have some worth. Sure its bad to wish that apon another person but yet they are wishing bad apon me. My dog is a pile of dog he doesn't flip out often and he went insane. I had so insanely much adrenaline rushing through me I could have sworn it was the day the zombies were comin or something. I was kinda let down when Im sure that someone was trying to rob me and yet they got to there car and undoubtably went to another house without a dog and without a ME and got away with there crime.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
there are many cases that show by injuring someone in your house you are much more likely to get into trouble then by killing them in your house granted of course if you used the same ammount of force.

so one fatal shot to the chest>one shot to there foot

D

·
0 Posts
yeah, if you shot em in the foot, the ****er would probably sue

i mean didnt some house robber sue the owner cuz he threw out his back lefting a couch or tv or something outta the hosue

1 - 18 of 18 Posts