Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just made a feed for 25 paintballs, and I'm gonna make more for 10, 20 and 15, and I'm thinking of making about 10 ten round tubes.. The way I have it set up is you remove the whole tube from the elbow and put more paint n it. I can't figure out a way to make a ball detent for the back. I might try using some thin rubber or something..

Any ideas?

I'll post pics and steps when I finish them.

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The kind of PVC I have is great for paintball.. I used CPVC, nd I'm not too sure what the difference is.

I already made a blowugn out of it. Abotu 3 feet of it. I can nail a 2" tree right where I'm aiming from about 40 feet away. I did it with teh 10 foot piece when it was togethor and it went pretty far. I was suprised.

MY next project is a PVC paintball marker.

·
Registered
873 Posts
So the inner diameter of the CPVC is pretty close to paintball size? Tight enough to use as a blowgun yet loose enough to feed properly? Sweet coincedence!

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
a bunch of elbow grease :D

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
the diff w/ cpvc is that its designed to run cold water but not hot...not sure why they would decide to make diff types other than price...i might have to experiment w/ that sometime...

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Javaman said:
So the inner diameter of the CPVC is pretty close to paintball size? Tight enough to use as a blowgun yet loose enough to feed properly? Sweet coincedence!
The ends were a bit toight, and it could've either been becuase my paint is swollen (I have a bag of 500 paint that some renters gave me after a game, and apparently a ball broke in the bag somewhere along the lines.)

So the paint is swollen, and the ends are jagged. I sanded it off and tried a marb.. Works nice. Let me finish up this one and I'll make pics... I wish I had a digital camera or else I'd do it now. My webcam has some software conflict with somethign so when I take pics my coumputer can randomly without warning reboot

·
Registered
103 Posts
(still on the subject of finding a way to seal the reloader for quick reloads right?)

If i were you i would get an old wine bottle, pop the cork off, then stick it in the PVC.

It wouldn't take more than a second to pop it on and off, and when it gets too worn, just get another one! also, you can go to a science store and buy a bunch of small/exact fitting ones, along with some other cool gadgets lol, like 15 round tubes/viles, unless you made those out of PVC also...
I, too, am a customizer with only 3 tools... PVC pipe | Electrical Tape | Scissors

I, myself think it would look funny, original, and very cool!!! <----not sarcastic
---GL---

·
Registered
52 Posts
As to a previous question, one of the main differences between PVC and CPVC ipe is the thickness of the walls. PVC has a much thicker wall and is much heavier as a result. As far as fitting a paintball it is just a matter of the inner diameter being correct.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts