Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well today I was very bored. I decided that I would think up of a way to mod my revvy to get a little more bps out of it. This is an older revvy w/o the x-board and all that. I took some clear, flexible, rubber tube and cut it about 2 inches give or take. I then shoved the tubes on my revvy blades and vola! Befor I did this mod I clocked the revvy at around 9 bps. After the mod I clocked it at 11 bps. Its a nice little way to get some more power from the revvy. thumup: *I can post pics if needed!*

#edit#-This is a 9v revvy I used, not the 12v. Im sure it wil also work with the 12v tho.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
sounds cool but i don't understand how that would increase your bps.....all it is doing is making the baldes bigger, but idk....ill check it out

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats exacly what I thought when I was thinking about it but I said "What the hell, Ill do it anyways". I guess it pushes more balls around with the extended blades.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
pics please

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
awesome do you think it will work with a empire reloader

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Maybe this would work, except for you are forgetting one major factor. You cannot do anything to a Revvy/Reloader to make it feed faster. Why? Because of the design. Revvys where designed to unjam paint in the hopper, hence why it's called an agitating hopper. I can put 20 blades in my Revvy or 1. Neither will feed faster consistantly.

Besides the fact that you based your results on a drop test, which are the furthest things from accurate.

-Mike

·
ShArPeYe
1,271 Posts
mayb it made it closer to wat a force feed does? by making the blades bigger u sort of drove paint from the back to the neck faster mayb

1 - 11 of 11 Posts