Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did you get it or are you gonna. I go to school in like 7 days, and ive heard were gaurentied a paper on the first day or two. I loved the day of 6th grade when there was no homework for like 2 weeks.....what do you have to say?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Ive been in school 3 weeks and have already done a project in finance and just got a new one today. I got math and English homework the first day of school too.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
what does a 6th grader have to do for homework on the first day of school? the only thing i could remember was doing stuff with nature and the temperature. maybe im crazy, but it was a looong time ago.

·
Registered
687 Posts
i had 33 algebar 1B problems to do today. and it is the first day of skool. now I'm in water polo and i have to be in the pool by 6am. so don't complain about waking up early. i'll be up at for and in the pool at 5:45. that's 8 45 for the people on the east coast.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
Deanstar22 said:
ya, Pacely....until you get into the higher grades (ie 9th) you don't know anything about homework
you dont even know what homework is dean.. the only people here who can complain about homework amount are the upperclassmen. IE- me, m98, duo, and others

·
PbF Administrator
3,361 Posts
I'm a sophmore and I can tell ya about homework. Jesus I've never had this much homework. Have fun in this grade I will;)

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
in math was the only class i get homework in... its not like i do it though. i get the answers the next day while the teacher is giving lecture's and slip it in with the other papers when im done

1 - 20 of 41 Posts