Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My school said you shouldent have more then 15 hours of homework a week. Well, me and a few classmates averaged out our homework time and we found we have an average of 4-5 hours a day during the week and 4 hours on the weekend. Which means we work for over 24 hours a week! Thats a whole day of nothing but homework!!!!!!!:( :mad:

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea, I can understand with younger kids like up to the Junior-High lvl. But, when you get to highschool between sports and work and dating you really have no time to do homework. I think that homework should stop once you enter highschool. After that its not really practical. If you take good notes and study you shouldent need homework to help you learn. Plus half the stuff in that homework you never use again in your life:D

·
Registered
34 Posts
I know man...it sucks...I worked all summer...and I worked a lot...more than I go to school now...and I find myself sitting in school....wishin I was at work...and when your workin you make money
and now I go to school...than work, than homework, I have nothing to look foreward to after school other than work....now ain't that sad?
and I try to focus on that the weekend will soon be there and I can go run around in the woods and shoot my friends with a special thing made out of metals that shoots out little balls of paint with compressed gasses.

·
Administrator
1,124 Posts
Just wait til you get to college!

YOU WILL become a recluse who spends their entire life in the library. Well you can party all weekend like some guys do but than again they seem to have this thing about not making it through the whole 4 yrs. =(

·
Registered
536 Posts
Cobra said:
Just wait til you get to college!

YOU WILL become a recluse who spends their entire life in the library. Well you can party all weekend like some guys do but than again they seem to have this thing about not making it through the whole 4 yrs. =(
Yep! Highschool was so easy, but college sux! I have no free time. I spend it on here, paintball practice, and work. I'll be glad when I'm done with college.

·
Registered
7 Posts
yeah last year my english teacher alone would give us like 2 hours sometimes (atleast for me) and she gave us no time so i started not doing much of it and found its its fun at the time but then she just gets madder and gives more, now we have e-o(study hall) for first hour so i just do my homework then, and it works out to where i dont have to much unless we have to type it

A

·
0 Posts
I hate homework, last year in 7th grade i had like no homework, now i have alot of it in 8th grade, My day usually consists of this: Wake up at 7:00, get the bus at 7:15, have homeroom for 10 minutes, from 8:10 am until 3:00pm i am at school,come home 3:30, do HW til 5, then free time til dark around 7:30 or 8

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ah, You junior high kids have nothing to complain about. Come back when its manditory that you type all your homework, you get a report every weekend, and you have had nights when you worked straight from 6:00pm till 4:00am on a wed night and still not have all your homework done. Ah, the joys of a college prepatory school.:eek:

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I still have homework to do but i'll get it done tommarrow in the library. I love having a free period in the mornings.:D

·
Registered
302 Posts
yeah, just got done with homework...been workin on it since 7 tonite, after i got done with football...i hate it during the week, i have no time to do anything:mad:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts