Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
Joined
·
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

:rofl :rofl I want to get a sticker like that and put it on my car
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,027 Posts
Hondas can be fast... just because everyone is a moron and rices it dosen't mean that every single honda sucks ass.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21 Posts
1337PAINTBALLER said:
Hondas can be fast... just because everyone is a moron and rices it dosen't mean that every single honda sucks ass.
f*ckin A. Good ways to spot a ricer:

Altezza taillights (that aren't on a toyota altezza)

Aluminum spoiler (especially if its pointed at some ridiculous angle)
 

·
Taking Back Control
Joined
·
2,191 Posts
lol oops... i just noticed.....but hey its still a saturn...

Kurt said:
But if you wanna go fast Honda's aren't the answer.
THANK YOU GOD...THANK YOU GOD...THANK YOU GOD... agreed!!!!
 

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
Joined
·
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
1337PAINTBALLER said:
Hondas can be fast... just because everyone is a moron and rices it dosen't mean that every single honda sucks ass.
that honduh DOES suck ass. stop trying to stick up for it.
here, i'll even draw you a picture


DaBluedevil said:
give me $20,000 and it will :D you need to realize that, with enough money, you can make ANYTHING fast. if a goddamned minivan can run 11s, then anything can happen
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,027 Posts
zpyro said:
that honduh DOES suck ass. stop trying to stick up for it


give me $20,000 and it will :D
Just stfu.

I'm sick and tired of everyone bashing on imports. Yes, I'm a huge fan of imports and domestic vechicles. I'm considering a Prelude and Fox Body, pretty much what I'm going to get narrowed down unless I find some other deal on something else.

But like I said, I'm sick of everyone bashing on both kinds of cars.

Yes, both can be made fast. Don't even deny that Hondas can be fast as ****, but everyone sterotypes them because people use them as Daily Drivers and "modify" them with "ricer" ****.

Theres a hatch around here that ran a 10.83

All I'm saying is I'm just sick of everyone ****ing bashing both sides. They both have their ups and downs, and both can be very fast.
 

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
Joined
·
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
1337PAINTBALLER said:
Just stfu.

I'm sick and tired of everyone bashing on imports. Yes, I'm a huge fan of imports and domestic vechicles. I'm considering a Prelude and Fox Body, pretty much what I'm going to get narrowed down unless I find some other deal on something else.

But like I said, I'm sick of everyone bashing on both kinds of cars.

Yes, both can be made fast. Don't even deny that Hondas can be fast as ****, but everyone sterotypes them because people use them as Daily Drivers and "modify" them with "ricer" ****.

Theres a hatch around here that ran a 10.83

All I'm saying is I'm just sick of everyone ****ing bashing both sides. They both have their ups and downs, and both can be very fast.
as I said, a MINIVAN can run 11s. a 10 second honda is nothing special, considering that it cost an assload of money compared to, say, a 10 second Mustang or Camaro. stop with the bull**** "wah wah hondas can be made fast" arguments. do you not realize what's in the damned pictures?? RICE!!!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,027 Posts
zpyro said:
as I said, a MINIVAN can run 11s. a 10 second honda is nothing special, considering that it cost an assload of money compared to, say, a 10 second Mustang or Camaro. stop with the bull**** "wah wah hondas can be made fast" arguments. do you not realize what's in the damned pictures?? RICE!!!!
Not necessarly. Hondas are cheap to modify for the most part. Granted some stangs and camaros are as well, but some are very expensive to modify.

Whatever, I'm done ****ing arguing with you.
 

·
He gon' get it!
Joined
·
2,799 Posts
1337PAINTBALLER said:
Just stfu.

I'm sick and tired of everyone bashing on imports. Yes, I'm a huge fan of imports and domestic vechicles. I'm considering a Prelude and Fox Body, pretty much what I'm going to get narrowed down unless I find some other deal on something else.

But like I said, I'm sick of everyone bashing on both kinds of cars.

Yes, both can be made fast. Don't even deny that Hondas can be fast as ****, but everyone sterotypes them because people use them as Daily Drivers and "modify" them with "ricer" ****.

All I'm saying is I'm just sick of everyone ****ing bashing both sides. They both have their ups and downs, and both can be very fast.

It's not his fault that the label "ricer" is put on nearly every honda out there. It's the idiots that decide to put a muffler on their car and WHAMMO!, they own the fastest car in town. Z's graph does show some truth as well...maybe not as accurate as real life, but (from my experiences) the ratio of ricers to import tuners is about 20:1 (respectively.) So stop giving him hell for it.
 
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Top