Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love this band, theyre best song is Out of COntrol, hav eyou ever heard them?

·
don't drop the soap
3,896 Posts
Their first cd was pretty good with tracks like Pieces and Crawling in the Dark, but I'm sorry the new cd is just utter crap. They've turned into one of my more hated bands, there cd overall is just not good, but then you have "The reason". It definitely makes my top 10 most annoying/overplayed/god awful songs EVER list. Why did they have to go and become such a sucky band?

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
yeah i used to like the second cd, but now i realized it just sucks. Some of the songs are good, but most are just horrible.

The first cd was definately better

·
Registered
912 Posts
imhungry said:
god aweful band, they suck at music
I kinda agree. I liked one of their songs, but then they sold their soals to MTV. So now i hate them even more. They had potential.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ahh you guys are turning this thread into a Hoobastank bashing thread!!!! lol, i like them i dont know about you guys, i just like theire stuff

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well in MY opinion i love that song, its one of my favorites

·
don't drop the soap
3,896 Posts
Out of Control is pretty bad, but nothing is worse than the reason. That one point where sings "and the reason is you" and stresses the you up and down, that proved his utter crappiness at life.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol okay fine ill just not post what i think in this thread anymore lol

·
Registered
912 Posts
the older stuff was dismal at best. I would listen to it only if nothing else was on the radio.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
I don't think they're all that bad, but I've only heard the singles. how are they so horrible??

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Gabriot said:
It's okay supafly you have the right to post in this thread just as we have, we just have different opinions on this band, nothing wrong with that.
lol, it was kind of joking cause i was getting overrun by hoobastank haters, but, its not like i feel bad, i know theres many people out there who dont like the bands i like. its basically the same with michael jackson to me. his music is just awesome. :looking .... ;0 ahem... kidding kidding

1 - 20 of 26 Posts