Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so over the vacation im planning on going to a hookah bar in the city (NYC). any tips i should know about? like what do i do when i walk in? everyone from school goes to this place cause they don't ID you, so im planning to go there. if you can let me know all about hookah!

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
hookah = waterbong i think.

hookah bar = bar where people smoke the hookah, but they smoke flavored tobacco. sometimes;)

·
12,110 Posts
Hooka is a more traditional (asian or middle eastern i believe) smoking device. Yes, hookah bars often use flavored tobacco, but real men smoke ganja

They can have multiple hoses

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
Alpha said:
Hooka is a more traditional (asian or middle eastern i believe) smoking device. Yes, hookah bars often use flavored tobacco, but real men smoke ganja

They can have multiple hoses
Ive been to a hookah bar before its a cool place. Pretty much ya just pay to use the hookah and for tobacco and sit and chill. You gotta go with friends tho, its not exactly something you do alone. Last time i went was ****ty tho. Long story short a friends gf got too drunk, threw up, and I ended up freezing my ass off in the bed of a pickup holding her(so she wouldnt fall out) while she puked and my bud drove the truck to her house to drop her off......

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Chris Kringle said:
if someone coughs from smoking a hookah, they should get kicked out of the establishment

it goes down so smooth. Just keep your thumb over the hose as your passing it around and dont act stupid. smoking tobacco will not make you high, so dont act like you are. just be chill and you will have fun
i hate people who act stupid when you do or dont get high, and act like they are high so they be all stupid

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
MR. Marsullus said:
i hate people who do that too. There are some people, that after they have 2 drinks or whatever act like complete asses.
have you ever been to a party where a person wont even drink, but still act out of character and be really freaking annoying and loud/hyper? thats really gay. i also hate girls who cry when they are drunk..

·
Banned
123 Posts
flowbob said:
have you ever been to a party where a person wont even drink, but still act out of character and be really freaking annoying and loud/hyper? thats really gay. i also hate girls who cry when they are drunk..
Oh god i ****in hate that. I have a freind who does that all the time. Its kinda embarasing to be seen with her. Shes good for one thing though :naughty

·
S.W.A.T. ARMY
1,302 Posts
...hit the **** outa it....cause it might not get back around around......if it is tobbacco..just leave its not worth it

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.