Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone like this new show for Adultswim? I think its freaking hillarious along with the rest of adultswims lineup, except for case closed and inuyasha. They can get rid of those two. Thoughts and opinions?

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well its on right now, its about two detectives detecting really weird things in their town. I thought it looked gay the first time i saw the commercial, and im watching it right now and i love it.

"are you next to the toppless woman with the machine gun or the pirate with the flamethrower?"

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CrazyWeasel said:
Ya that commercial with the boobie tassel girl shooting the M4 ruined it, and the animation blows.
you gotta admit that lots of adultswims animation blows, ect-aqhf, sealab. But they are still pretty great shows.

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
no sealab is now on at like 12 eatern, or central hmmmm........but anyway it is on on weekdays. and i watched it. it was funny

·
Registered
477 Posts
I don't think I've seen it, but I'll watch out for it....I'm always staying up late anyway. My favorite show on Adult Swim is Mission Hill though.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Mission Hill is good. But Stroker and Hoop is good. Their car is kinda like KITT in Knight Rider with alot more drama. It's named CARR. Oh, yeah, the license plate says STROKE-1. lol

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
The reason they put it on there is because ATHF and Sealab are done with their season right now. ATHF is not on every day anymore. Brdman was out of episodes too.

Mission Hill is awesome.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts