Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Soooooo jw what kind of hoopers go good with the mini...i mean i have a good one but am looking forward to upgrading??????? any opinions...:shrug:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
my friend has an ion that is leaking air, he thinks it is like related to the bolt but doesnt know, and when he hold the line it doesnt leak and my other friends think u could simply cut the line and fit it to the gun and just fix it that way, what are u opinions?

·
Administrator
14,020 Posts
"the line" i think you are referring to is the macro line that goes from the asa (where you screw the tank in) to the regulator. if that is the case then yes you can cut those to size. if that is whats leaking it has nothing to do with the bolt

·
Stripper Supporter
1,199 Posts
my friend has an ion that is leaking air, he thinks it is like related to the bolt but doesnt know, and when he hold the line it doesnt leak and my other friends think u could simply cut the line and fit it to the gun and just fix it that way, what are u opinions?
I've had similar problems. Don't "cut" the line at the bottom of the gun. It will come off it you just push the base of it back. A lot of times, Ions have problems with the internal air lines. Try replacing these as well. That's what happened with my Ion...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts