·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
849 Posts
janiboy088 said:
dislexia got the best of me there....i thot it said vegetarians...not veterinarians
i kid u not when i say that the SAME thing happened to me

wasnt there a post a while back where there was a resarch thing where the first and last letters have to match, the middle can be random?
PROBABLY what happened

·
Registered
448 Posts
You know what pisses me off? How they spend 95000 dollars for a dolphin when they can send that money to the army to support the troops or use that money for cancer research, helping the less fortunate people in other country's, using it to put school supply's in schools. But no we have to save the god dam dolphin.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
rAtImP91 said:
You know what pisses me off? How they spend 95000 dollars for a dolphin when they can send that money to the army to support the troops or use that money for cancer research, helping the less fortunate people in other country's, using it to put school supply's in schools. But no we have to save the god dam dolphin.
Alpha said:
just let it die jeez. ITs just a dolphin
It's a dolphin in japan, we didn't pay for it, 95000 dollars was a converting figure, it actually cost the japanese 10 million yen.

Also, dolphins are about the most intelligent creatures b/s man.

·
Banned
1,100 Posts
rAtImP91 said:
Because Dolphins are cool...Duh.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
rAtImP91 said:

Also, japanese are already intelligent. They spend a long time in school, longer than us......I think japan is a smarter country than the us, i can't remember where I saw the country ratings for different area, but I think japan pulled higher in intelligence. Plus it's simple why they don't have an army.

We won't let them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts