Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a hopper that will feed at 30+ for the new Electra?

352 Posts
, yes a q-loader it runs out fast though sense it's just a pod, and looks a little weird

·
Teamless
456 Posts
If you can get your Electra to cycle at a halo board speed I will give you my halo b. The truth is that spyders cannot cycle that fast without certain upgrades. Just because it says it can shoot 30bps you will not be able to. In your case look for a Halo b or an evolution II. The halo is plenty fast for the electra and you should have absolutely not feeding problems.

·
Registered
107 Posts
man*sigh* theres now way that electra will shoot that fast, i doubt it could hit 20, but w/e

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
The Spyder can easily cycle at that speed, but nobody(at least anyone that I know) can move there fingers fast enough to shoot that fast.

·
Registered
194 Posts
That's true. No one can shoot that thing at 30 bps. Like fuzzy said. The halo will do fine

·
Registered
13 Posts
my brother and I just did a full auto mod on an alpha black e-trigger and I know it's throwing over 30+ but we can't find a hopper to cycle it fast enough .

·
KRAKEN! KRAKEN! KRAKEN!!!
1,298 Posts
my brother and I just did a full auto mod on an alpha black e-trigger and I know it's throwing over 30+ but we can't find a hopper to cycle it fast enough .
Proof or shens.

·
Registered
17 Posts
These threads don't have a year dated on them. If your kinda stupid you might look at the month see November and be like "Brand new thread". Even though November 23rd or w/e hasn't happened in 2009 yet...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts