Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a new red dot for my a-5 and when I put the hopper on it blocks 1/2 of my sight and even that is with the hopper turned a 1/4 from where it is supposed to sit. Anyone else have this issue or have a solution?

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Take off the sight, look and see where your balls are flying and adjust to get your kills.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I actually debated putting in my comments to please not tell me to take off the site but I thought people could refrane from useless suggestions. I am looking for something constructive to my problem not a smart ass remark. Thanks.

·
Registered
9 Posts
with paintball you actually don't really aim like a normal gun. it's kinda pointless. the hopper shouldn't get in your way, you just fire a shot and then you know how the gun is responding, i actually kinda aim from the side, not the top of the gun. a "sight" is stupid on a paintball gun

·
Registered
72 Posts
You can use an X-7 hopper or I know of an item one can buy that connects the hopper to the cyclone, making the hopper off-set but increases the profile..

.. I think a lot more people need to start playing Stock Class, or just pump.

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
You can use an X-7 hopper or I know of an item one can buy that connects the hopper to the cyclone, making the hopper off-set but increases the profile..

.. I think a lot more people need to start playing Stock Class, or just pump.
I play pump.

But I sure as hell dont use a freaking sight.

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
I wouldn't go as far as saying that they're worthless, but they really don't help very much at all

·
Registered
15 Posts
I know some guys like the sight while others do not, so I will keep useless comments about personal preference out of this. thumup:

This is an offset that will work for your problem.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I am putting a small 4x20 scope on my x7 simply for the fact of being able to see an area I am looking at closer and clearer.

My friends and I have a few games that we play in some stuff you can really hide in, so the scope helps to find them, not necessarily to shoot.

plus I got it for 8 bucks on ebay...lol.

Hell, I know a guy wanting thermal imaging on his gun...wow.

·
Registered
53 Posts
the only problem with a small scope is not seeing thru it with goggles. no matter how good they are.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts