Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
today before i set out for paintball i noticed that my hopper was pretty loose so i grabbed my allen wrench and began tightening it...i wasn't even tightening it super hard either. anyway, the little piece that hooks on to your gun is now cracked at the screw, anyone know where to get a new one?

·
Taking Back Control
2,191 Posts
local proshop? ebay? theres even after market ones out there too if you want one of those. Id say go to a proshp and see if you can get another, i know they make extra ones and sell them separate...

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
The elbow from a 98?

Either check out your shop, call tippmann and explain that it broke (they'll probably send a new one to you), or get the piece you need from tippmannparts.com.

·
Registered
60 Posts
How do you break anything on a tippmann? Good luck finding one....Go to Bullcreek...or youll half to order off-line....Dunhams or MCs wont have anything like that.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Mmm, ^^^ uses some heavy duty duct tape, and electrical tape :) thats what I did on my old gun, when I snapped the neck

·
Registered
60 Posts
BTW, you can find great deals on here, so why dont you look for your xmas list stuff on here, and ask around for a feedneck if its that bad....I found someone that is willing to sell me a Ion, with 14 inch all american...Im thinking about taking it up

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It was okay, i'm not very good though ;) at least not against these guys (their all pretty decent). Alex seems to do pretty well actually but i don't know if its just his amazing A5. Your barrel chopped paint like a mother ****er, btw :) Oh well though. the place we played also had pretty dense vegatation = not cool

1 - 14 of 14 Posts