Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what kind of hopper should i get for my tippy.

i have a double trigger, with a response trigger.

i have been told to get a richochet hopper, halo hopper, viewloader v12, cyclone feed...which one should i get, im lookin for sumtin under $100

·
Registered
369 Posts
if you have the cash get a halo cuz then in the future when you get a faster gun {if you want to} you won't need to buy another hopper. If you don't have the cash for a halo i'd say the viewloader cuz its a decent feed rate for the price.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Cyclone, and heres why: No batteries, 17bps, only 60 dollars. A Halo is like $90, and the cyclone IMO will rape the egg, also the elbow on the tippmann slows down feed rate considerbly. Remember that, plus the cyclone makes nearly no noise at ALL, it is extremely silent. On a tippmann IMO Cyclone>Everything else.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I say cyclone if you plan on sticking with your tippy. Realy nice to not have to worry about anything, you keep the tippmann durablitity, lose the batts, and you will have very very very few chopped balls. Plus they are quite fast.

·
Registered
16 Posts
put a qev($5 ,ion) on a cyclone($59) and you can get like 23 bps and the halo is like $90 and another upgrades for it are like another $90 it is just not worth it . If you get another brand marker you will can get a better deal if you buy it as a package

·
Registered
280 Posts
nickxjones said:
if your not using an electric gun i dont see why you need an electric hopper, gravity feed works just fine with my tippy
Uhm he has response trigger so yeah he needs an electro derf. If you plan on getting a higher end gun in the future go with teh halo, if your gonna stick with your tippy with response get a 12v revvy thats what I had when I had my rt tippy.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Go for the Cyclone, but consider getting the Ricochet R5 hopper for it, for more bounces. Only thing is, it makes the paint rattle inside, so you can line it with some stuff... I forget what it is at the moment, but apparently you can buy a liner that will keep it quiet.

·
Why?
146 Posts
rxx said:
I say cyclone if you plan on sticking with your tippy. Realy nice to not have to worry about anything, you keep the tippmann durablitity, lose the batts, and you will have very very very few chopped balls. Plus they are quite fast.
Ditto.

SharpShooter76 said:
also the elbow on the tippmann slows down feed rate considerbly.
I didn't know that. Where did you get that information just wondering? With my HALO B i never noticed a slow feed rate.

·
Registered
201 Posts
get the effing cyclone feed. it works extremely well and i don't see any need to be firing about 17 bps with a tippy anyway

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
Get a halo. Its more versatile and doesn't add extra area for you to get shot, like the cyclone.

WhiteLightening, you're not a genious. You don't know everything. So stop acting like it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts