Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I would like to know your comments about the best hopper/loader for an Invert Mini.

Velocity JR
Halo B w/Rip Drive + V35 Board
Reloader B
Reloader B2
etc....

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Which one? Halo B, Halo B w/Rip Drive, Halo B w/Rip Drive + V35 Board?

What rate of fire does the hopper give you? The halo is fast enought to handle the mini?thanks a lot

·
Boom Chika Wha Wha!!!
245 Posts
Just a standard Halo B. If you want to use all the fire modes like ramping at 20 BPS then upgrade to the V35 or the Vlocity loader, but remember at PSP tourneys you are limited to 15 BPS, and most fields for open play do not allow it at all.

·
Pump is Better
3,424 Posts
I'd go with the Velocity Jr. why:

The Jr. is lighter than the Halo. Light hopper+light gun= awsome
The Jr. hits a consistant 18-19 bps, plenty fast for your fingers or the mini.
The Jr. isn't going to break like your Halo. Halo's have been known to be hit or miss.

·
bow chicka
2,640 Posts
I'd go with the Velocity Jr. why:

The Jr. is lighter than the Halo. Light hopper+light gun= awsome
The Jr. hits a consistant 18-19 bps, plenty fast for your fingers or the mini.
The Jr. isn't going to break like your Halo. Halo's have been known to be hit or miss.
:tup

halos are so hit or miss with reliability. Ive never seen a broken vlocity

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey guys

Hi, i just bought a velocity Jr with gangstar chip, i will write you later about my experience!. be aware!

·
Registered
14 Posts
i have the halo b v35 on my mini and it is sick..this hopper is so quick and i havent had any problems with it

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
great combo

ok guys.
the velocity jr with gangstar chip is just perfect. it is really light and it doenst break a ball, also it is as fast as the mini, i can shoot at max rof and it will be always a ball ready to be fire. it is really awsome and i havent experience anything wrong about the battery life or any other problem,i am so happy wuth my loader-marker combo.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
RELOADER B2 or VELOCITY JR + CHIP

Hi i tryed the reloader B2 with my mini and it really rocks, better than my velocity Jr + gangstar chip, but then i changed some settings on my velocity JR and they were shooting both really good. so it is up to you, consider the price of the chip for the velocity JR and the price of the reloader B2, the convenience of the AAA bateries VS 9V bateries, and weight, profile etc.. it is really up to you.

I hope you make a good choice! greetings

·
Bill Daimler
166 Posts
:tup

halos are so hit or miss with reliability. Ive never seen a broken vlocity
yea ok, i played in a 5 man at magnum sports a few weeks back and there were 3 guys with vlocitys on my team, 2 of them broke, it was bull****, we almost lost it, good thing we came back and got 3rd. me and my friend both had stock halos and they kept going and going and going.
i have a mini and it keeps up with it perfectly

·
bow chicka
2,640 Posts
yea ok, i played in a 5 man at magnum sports a few weeks back and there were 3 guys with vlocitys on my team, 2 of them broke, it was bull****, we almost lost it, good thing we came back and got 3rd. me and my friend both had stock halos and they kept going and going and going.
i have a mini and it keeps up with it perfectly
I have the same stories about Halos. Me and my friends velocity never broke once.

·
Bill Daimler
166 Posts
yea thats paintball tho, unreliable **** that sumtmes works and sumtimes doesnt

1 - 20 of 26 Posts