Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what would be the most practical hopper for the pilot acs for the price? could the revy keep up or do i need an evo?

·
Retired, proud dad
702 Posts
I'd buy a Ricochet AK instead of a revvy, it's using only one battery (revvy is using 2) and it feeds at the same speed. It also looks really better ;)

By the way, if you plan on ugrading, I suggest you to save money and buy a Ricochet Apache 2005. It feeds 20 bps, and it's lighter than the halo. And it's cheaper !

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok thnx everyone so the revy cannot keep up? Does anyone no if it is easy to walk the trigger on the pilot?

·
Registered
506 Posts
I have an empire reloader that I want to get rid of I could sell. It gets about 12-14 a sec, which would probably be good for your Pilot.

·
Retired, proud dad
702 Posts
I've never tried it, but I heard CAMD trigger frame is pretty easy to adjust, so you can adjust it as you wish, and it will be easy to walk...

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have a 12V Revvie w/X-board and with my ICON E on Full Auto it dosent feed fast enough to keep up. Im not sure weather the pilot is electric or not but if it is, I'd get a faster hopper than the revvie.
Ross

·
Retired, proud dad
702 Posts
McLarenross said:
I have a 12V Revvie w/X-board and with my ICON E on Full Auto it dosent feed fast enough to keep up. Im not sure weather the pilot is electric or not but if it is, I'd get a faster hopper than the revvie.
Ross
The Pilot ACS got an electronic frame (CAMD 2nd generation), which can support up to 20 bps (14 bps in full auto). So yes, you got to have a better loader than the revvy.

·
Banned
553 Posts
revvy/empire reloader = good for a good price, will work good on your gun
ricochet anything = crap, dont even try it and they are ugly.
egg = perfect for your gun for a reasonable price
halo/reloader b = better than egg but will hurt your wallet.

your choice.

·
Retired, proud dad
702 Posts
rywynn_13 said:
so the egg is better then the apache? and is the egg sound activated or wat?
It is not better, it performs as well as the Apache. Both loader are good, Egg can get 17 bps , Apache : 20. The Egg holds up to 175 paintballs, Apache : 190. The Egg is 68 $ and The Apache (Led version) is 65$. (price took at www.xpaintball.com)

I personnally prefer the Apache, I like it's look, but that is personnal. Both loader look good and as a good performance.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Um, are we talking Egg II here? Cuz those easily hold more than 175. I have 160 pods and they don't even come close to filling it. Plus the Egg is upgradable to 20 bps with a Zboard, which can be found on Ebay for 15 bucks.

·
Retired, proud dad
702 Posts
mattyp151 said:
Um, are we talking Egg II here? Cuz those easily hold more than 175. I have 160 pods and they don't even come close to filling it. Plus the Egg is upgradable to 20 bps with a Zboard, which can be found on Ebay for 15 bucks.
I agree with u that's it's easy and cheap to upgrade it, but it's still holds only 175 balls (that's what it's written on www.xpaintball.com).

·
Registered
506 Posts
xpaintball says it holds about 175...190 is about 175
Action village says 190

Also, you can get an Egg from a site with free z board for 70 bucks, and the Apache on that site is 85 bucks.
Xpaintball has the cheapest Apache by far, everywhere else you're looking at 70-80 bucks.

·
Registered
534 Posts
hey rywynn_13 are you flash13brandon? it just seems odd that that kid flash13 got banned yesterday and he was saying alot about a pilot acs and you both have the same number in your names. you both also joined in the same month and a day in between. if anybody doesnt know why im saying this its because yesterday before he got banned he was talking saying that pbn is better than pbf and just being a complete ass.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts