Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Noob
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting a mini soon and I need a new hopper.I need pretty much the cheapest one you could get,but it would still work and fit ok with this marker(since it's so small).What do ya'll think i should get?

·
knows whats goin down.
2,615 Posts
Youre gonna want a gravity hopper. You know, get an oil can and tape some PVC on the end. Thats arguably the cheapest hopper.
Most seriously, alot of electronic hoppers fit well on the Mini. Halos, Empire Bs, Invert Toos, all fit nice. Halos and Empire Bs can be had for 30 for okay condition, but 50s a common used price. Invert Toos can be had for 60-70 bucks new, and around 50 used as well. The Prophecy is 100 bucks new, and can be had for ~80 used
So Invert Too or Prophecy.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm also using the Invert Too and am pretty happy with it. It wasnt the cheapest at around $70 but it seemed like a good match for the Mini. It does seem a bit heavy but I have no complaints thus far.

·
Registered
2 Posts
how about the magna drive loader heres all the info on it you would need to know

Product Information:
The Empire® Magna-Drive™ feed system is the progression of speed and performance. It features a patent pending new magnetic-clutch drive system and patented technology for a unique wireless RF (radio frequency) system. The Magna Drive system is an advanced and customizable feed system built to exceed expectations. You can modify your feed rate, adjust the tension, set the torque, dial in the sensitivity and even sync the loader to your marker. The unique shape allows a reduced profile when peering around corners or bunkers, making sure you get off a shot before your loader is noticed. A tool-less battery compartment and magnetic lid round out all the great features on this loader.
Features:

* Magna-Drive magnetic clutch system
* Built in RF wireless receiver
* Easy tool-less access to battery pack
* Magnetic lid and Halo® Rip Drive
* Strong polycarbonate shell and reinforced feedneck
* Unique shape for reduced profile
* Available in Smoke, Black or Blue

1 - 7 of 7 Posts