Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Grand Lethal said:
Get the AK instead. The Rhino is just constant aggitation while the AK aggitates after every shot fired.
I have the AK and I am glad I decided to spend the extra "skrilla" for sound activated impeller. Now that I think about it the constant agitation of the Rhino would be:

1. annoying as all get out
2. detrimental to listening for opfor and friendly intel
3. detrimental to stealth

Get the AK - its the same exact hopper except its agitation is sound activated and not constant. You save on battery use over time and that will close the cost difference.

·
Registered
559 Posts
That is all yu need to feed your tippmann.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What sort of noise does the one i want make?

is it loud?

Most of all, can the balls break if the hopper is fully full?

·
Registered
533 Posts
I fill my AK up to the last ball - haven't made any soup yet.

Its fairly loud when you're not involved in any action. Thats why I would reccomend the AK - its sound activated so it stays quiet when all is well. :)

Sound dampening is not rocket science however. I am sure there are several ways to muffle the motor noice. But...

If you get the Rhino and you play fairly regularly, the cost difference is going to be negated over time with the cost of 9volt batteries. Its the other way around with the AK. The cost difference with the AK dips because it will use less batteries over time.

·
Registered
56 Posts
SpaZy said:
What sort of noise does the one i want make?

is it loud?

Most of all, can the balls break if the hopper is fully full?
Yeah, it is pretty loud. Well, kinda. But the balles won't break. Like a lot of people said, I'd stick with the AK, even though it is over double the price. It'll be worth it. It'll save you battery life like CrAZy. I'd only get the Rhino if you play a lot of Speeball because you're constantly shooting. But in woodsball, you're not shooting bnearly as much, and you don't want your hopper going the whole time.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Either way you go is good - but I don't see how the Revvy is any better than the AK.

·
Registered
533 Posts
FadeToBlack87 said:
its really not all of the agiatated feed hoppers just feed the same i just dont like the look of the AK but that is personal preference
Word. :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts