Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So me and a few guys I play with either all have spyders, or spyder clones. And we all have the same problem, or two problem, our gravity fed view loader hoppers blow off the guns, during gameplay, and the lids pop open all the the time. We have to tape the hoppers to the feedneck, and tape the lid down. (luckily none of us go through a hopper during a game, no speedballers among us.)

Anyway, why is this happening and what can I do to fix it? Perhaps the hoppers, are just junk, they are view loaders after all. Get better ones maybe? If so what are some good gravity fed hoppers?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I should have thought about the clamping feed neck, do they make one that works with the mr-1? You know it's got that elbow piece. As for the lids, I kind of figured that it might be because it's just a cheap hopper. The guy that works at this paintball field/store where I go to get my gear said the spring in it was probably too weak. What are some decent gravity fed hopper's that wouldn't have that problem?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts