Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Wannabe Pro
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today I bought a new hopper for my spyder pilot acs. I'm sick and tired of buying cheap viewloaders from academy and what not. So I gave a peak at Ebay and I stumbled across a empire reloader b. It looked pretty sweet so I figured, " Ah, what the heck I'll bid on it. It still had two hours and the current bid was $21.50 plus shipping and handling $13.99. So I put my max bid on it as 30 dollars. To my surprise the bid stayed at $26 and I ended up winning a new hopper for 39.99 which retails for around $140:)( at least I think, don't flame me for this). Now the only problem is I have a feeling I'm going to look like a pretty big noob running around the field with a hopper worth more that my marker. So my question is was this a good choice? I'm really not a big expert on hoppers.:confused:

·
knows whats goin down.
2,615 Posts
That hopper USED to retail for around 100 bucks. Now you can buy them for around 50-60 bucks everywhere.
Still a good hopper.

·
Administrator
14,011 Posts
if anything you will look like you know what you are doing more than before, its the people with a mid range marker tiny HPA tank and a shake and bake hopper that i have to wonder why even bother, you just attached a tank that is increadably small, and a hopper that can not keep up with this marker you blew all your money on, when i see someone shooting a spyder with a nice HPA tank and hopper i think, this person has their head on straight. since now when they do get a new marker they will be all set, its no use taking a performance downgrade becuause you were anxious and bought the marker before you had the other needed equipment to really make it work

1 - 7 of 7 Posts