Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there really a hopper that feeds 50 + bps thats called q loader can i have a link for that if there is

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
RunningRioT said:
unless u have a karni, i dont think ud want to feed 50 into your gun, not even waste money on buying a hopper that will do that

after the comma, I didn't understand what you said... and karni's can't cycle 50cps (don't bother showing me that stupid 54cps vid, it's not really doing 54).

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
drktamer said:
after the comma, I didn't understand what you said... and karni's can't cycle 50cps (don't bother showing me that stupid 54cps vid, it's not really doing 54).
early in the morning so..

dont waste money on a hopper that shoots 50bps

·
Just Chillin'
5,062 Posts
1. Halo's cannot easily do 30+ with a nice board. Only board there is currently that acheived over 30bps. in a Halo is the Cheetah.

2. Karni's don't cycle 50cps., let alone shoot 50bps. Try under 30bps. Don't know exactly.

3. Loaders don't "shoot."

4. Q Loaders aren't expensive, but buying more pods for them can be.

5. I've seen a Q Loader on a Mag shooting 34.5bps., which is the fastest I have ever seen. It can feed faster, but finding a gun that can shoot faster isn't too easy to do.

·
<3
1,347 Posts
xPiZZeRx said:
1. Halo's cannot easily do 30+ with a nice board. Only board there is currently that acheived over 30bps. in a Halo is the Cheetah.

2. Karni's don't cycle 50cps., let alone shoot 50bps. Try under 30bps. Don't know exactly.

3. Loaders don't "shoot."

4. Q Loaders aren't expensive, but buying more pods for them can be.

5. I've seen a Q Loader on a Mag shooting 34.5bps., which is the fastest I have ever seen. It can feed faster, but finding a gun that can shoot faster isn't too easy to do.
:tup I wish I could see that video, has to be quicktime though, ugh. Anyway, pizzer got pretty much everything, an angry halo can probably get pretty fast, not entilely sure on the number though.

·
Just Chillin'
5,062 Posts
Over a long time maybe, but couldn't that be easily fixed? Plus it couldn't slow down that much, if they are already feeding over 35bps. Even if it did slow down 10bps., it would still be enough for all markers on the field, and most during speed tests. That is if it's max feed rate is 35bps. which I am sure it could feed faster.

But I don't know about Q Loaders. I wouldn't like having to refill each pod with the Silo thing, or even putting a loader on the end of them to feed paint into it, a lot of work to fill a pod. And they are only 100 round pods. But they are very easy/quick to switch out, so I've seen.

·
Registered
18 Posts
have you gone to theyre website and looked at the videos of it that might help but it feeds 32 bps i think the web site is www.qloader.com also the q loader is very expensive like more than the halo b w/ the rip drive good luck

·
Registered
534 Posts
How fast is the q-loader?
Pretty fast. The speed varies depending on the number of pre-winds applied to the spring and the configuration of the feed tube. With the maximum number of pre-winds (16) and no feed tube or elbow, the q-pod will empty a full 100 rounds in just over 1 second.
wow, from the website. thats 100 bps

1 - 16 of 16 Posts