Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an Alpha Black with just a plain hopper on it. I've been looking at the Cyclone Feeder and the Halo Invert. What one would you guys recommend?

·
Registered Abuser
95 Posts
I have an Alpha Black with just a plain hopper on it. I've been looking at the Cyclone Feeder and the Halo Invert. What one would you guys recommend?
Cyclone, although you really would need to pick up some soft paddles for it. It takes out the need for batteries and risks of playing in rain or moisture.

·
Law
622 Posts
Cyclone, although you really would need to pick up some soft paddles for it. It takes out the need for batteries and risks of playing in rain or moisture.
No. Just no.

EDIT: I'll be back after I eat to argue with you -_-

·
Law
622 Posts
I'm not going to argue with you, I have made my point.
First of all, why would you buy a hopper that is limited to Tippmann + Tippmann clones? The Halo Too will be transferable to basically ANY other marker you might ever get. The Too jams less, is easier on paint, doesn't hang off the side of your marker and throw it off balance, and if you ever decide to sell it, it will have a higher resale value.

There's only been like 100 threads on this in the past too. http://www.paintballforum.com/paintball-chat/180770-cyclone-feed-invert-halo-too.html

·
Registered Abuser
95 Posts
First of all, why would you buy a hopper that is limited to Tippmann + Tippmann clones? The Halo Too will be transferable to basically ANY other marker you might ever get. The Too jams less, is easier on paint, doesn't hang off the side of your marker and throw it off balance, and if you ever decide to sell it, it will have a higher resale value.

There's only been like 100 threads on this in the past too. http://www.paintballforum.com/paintball-chat/180770-cyclone-feed-invert-halo-too.html
I'm providing my opinion.

·
Law
622 Posts
I don't plan on buying another gun anytime soon. So this will be staying on the Alpha Black.
Either way, there's no point on limiting yourself. The Too is overall just a better loader, on any marker.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I did, I am definitely leaning towards the cyclone feed. I think with out batteries it would be so much better. Also it sounds like the Halo is tricky to deal with.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts