Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have now purchased everything I need... except a hopper. I want an electronic hopper, but I really don't have much to spend on one. (about $20) I have a Spyder Imagine, but I probably would never need or want to hit the 13 BPS maximum, so could you guys reccomend a cheap electric hopper?

Thanks

·
Registered
79 Posts
The Revvy is one of the cheapest electronic hopper you can get, and they are still good hoppers. I would look for a used one on here or on other forums. If you don't find one, then save up some more money and buy a new one.

Whatever you do, dont buy a Viewloader Quantum. One of my friends bought one, and that thing is horrible.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can't seem to find much info on a Revvy or where to buy... Even ebay comes up with nothing. Do you guys have a link?

J

·
0 Posts
Either a revolution or an empire reloader. They both feed the same speed and are the same price.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Don't make the noob mistake and get the quantum from walmart. You would literally be better off with gravity feed than a quantum. I don't know how many times I've seen those things just stop feeding altogether.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts