Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know, I know, this probably belongs in the music forum, but I just want everyone to get a good laugh.

http://www.purevolume.com/flatlinenj

On the right side there is a media player with three songs. Listen to one (or all of them)

This is a band in my school that thought they were all cool. I overheard the lead singer talking about how his band was really good and decided to check it out (this kid is a moron I hate him) so i figured Id see if he was bullishing or not....and sure enough...well go find out for yourself.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Hahaha they suck so much. God its a mix between whiny emo and wanna be punk, they rarely have drums too. What ****ups. I could play so much better than them.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
the first one made my ears bleed... to afriad to check out the other two.

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
ja289 said:
wow they really are terrible. this isnt even music. i though i really have seen bad, but this is just utter bull****.

oh yeah: can you please post their screenames? i really would like to take a hit.
trust me, if i knew them they would have been up there, but i hear ya.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
hahahaahahaha that is so great that made my day, they suck so hard

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
hahahahahaha god im still laughin my ass off at these guys. give em a kick in the nuts for us at school(rofl oh my god i can hardly type)

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
Oh my god.... Dude, show them our reaction.
It's like they're pouring finely-crushed glass in my ears and it's spreading onto my break.

·
Registered
912 Posts
OMG!!LMAO!!! Tell those guys our reactions, maybe they will realize that they just blow and should give up on music in general. My dog can sing better than that lead singer. That was not even music. It was more like whining.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Good god this band shouldn't be allowed to play music. Their vocals suck, their guitars suck, and they don't really use drums.

·
PBF's oldest newb
1,618 Posts
have you guys ever heard of the comedian lewis black? well, he does this one skit about how sometimes something is so painful that he wants to stick a spoon up his arse, just because thats a pain that he's controlling "Oprah calls that empowerment"

yeah, this brings that to mind.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts