Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fisrtly is the Rogue+. Comes with the barrels, case, etc. that it came with new. I really love how it shoots, but I'm sick and tired of ugly green.

Asking $400.

Secondly is the Vapor. Comes with the extra trigger, all the barrels, the case, etc. I think it's one of the nicest looking markers I own, but I'm determined to get rid of 3 or 4 markers more, and it doesn't move me the way some of my markers do.

Asking $1150.

Prices are paypal'd and shipped to your door if you're in the continental 48 states. Outside of that sorry, but you'll need to pay the extra cost for shipping since it's gotten so expensive. I'm willing to entertain trades, but there's a few prereq's for any trade I'd be willing to consider:

1. Must be a spool valve
2. Must be either primary color of blue or purple
3. Must be internally plumbed
4. I'm not willing to add for trades.

·
Redneck Paintball
709 Posts
if i wasn't buying a car, i'd buy your vapor
im in about the same situation if i didnt need new tires, a lift kit and a new paint job for my truck then i would go for the vapor. also my phone broke the other day and im forced to upgrade so i have to pay an extra $45 a month then i would look into a newer high end spool

·
Registered
489 Posts
I think the rouge looks pretty sweet, then again NY favorite color is green. Don't hear to much about them, how do the feel an shoot? Not looking to buy just expand my knowledge

·
Premium Member
9,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They're an unbalanced spool, so similar to the Gx line, PMR, PRR, Geo. They're smoother than most of those. Comfortable trigger IMO but a TINY bit spongy. VERY simple, the foregrip is just a foregrip, the reg is actually built into the bolt assembly. The board is an APE OLED. They're great shooters.

I wouldn't want to get it anno'd because that costs 1/2 of what I'm asking for the marker (since I would do a blue to black polished fade if I were to custom annodize something). Just not worth spending nearly what a marker is worth just to like the color.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts