Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
I think Redz and Dye have free hosting. Search there sites or something. Im not 100% sure wat u mean but i think i get it.

·
I <3 Brian Peppers.
922 Posts
I use geocities too.. i don't usually get over my banwith yet, but when that starts to happen i am probably going ot make another account to host pictures and stuff... and just include remote links to the picture from there.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Monkey, pretty nice site, but this kinda stood out

Chris Purdy - Teammate
Posistion-Back Player
Gun- Dye DM5

Stosh Yanz- Teammate
Posistion - Front Player
Gun- Angel Speed

Posistion ????

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I have a very good paintball website that I would like to sell. The only problem is that the registered name is Claustic so if someone would like to adopt this name then I wouldn't mine seeing my team is spreading out into different amatuer teams. If your a rookie team looking for a name and a website this is what you need. Honestly this is a good well based website. If you want to check it out go to http://www.claustic.articgaming.com I will be happy to answer any questions you have at [email protected] or you Can Instant Messenge me with aim. My AIM Screen Name is CocaCola7487 or Sn1perK1tty...

This package includes:

1) SubDomain Name
2) Personal Webmaster (You don't have to worry about the stress of building it. Just E-Mail everything you want on there and leave it to us)
3) 24 Hour up and running website.
4) Custom Forum

*If you want to work out a deal or something just E-Mail at [email protected] or talk to me on AIM at CocaCola7487 or Sn1perK1tty. Im sure we can work something out*

·
Registered
347 Posts
goto webcindario
they give u html, php, mysql, java,subdomains, 25Mb
The only bad thing about it, is that the first time u upload, it'll take like 1 hour to be up...
But thats just for the first time.... then, ull have like instant up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts