Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
I saw that, got excited, and then realized that i'll never use 250mb in emails because all I get is P0rn and Action Village emails. My friends refuse to email me anymore ever since MSN Messenger became a thing.

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
I delete p0rn mail cuz it wants me to pay for it, and I delete the AV emails when a new one comes out... Why collect AV emails when the deals go bad?

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
No biggie, Microsoft is doing this because they know everyone will switch to G-Mail if they don't up the storage limit. They're just adapting to the market conditions, simple as that.

I'll keep using hotmail even though my .edu email account has a 1 GB storage limit and more virus protection. It's so basic that it makes Hotmail look like a wet dream, plus I wanna see how the functionality of my Hotmail account changes once they up it.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i'm not expecting greatness but atleast now you can send and store more than one pic at a time

·
Wheeeeee!
1,366 Posts
DuoDSG said:
No biggie, Microsoft is doing this because they know everyone will switch to G-Mail if they don't up the storage limit. They're just adapting to the market conditions, simple as that.

I'll keep using hotmail even though my .edu email account has a 1 GB storage limit and more virus protection. It's so basic that it makes Hotmail look like a wet dream, plus I wanna see how the functionality of my Hotmail account changes once they up it.
And that's what Capitalism's all about. Innovation, competition, and options.

Though really, I might just switch to G-Mail anyway. I mean, it certianly looks cool enough.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts