Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to express my apologies if this post breaks any rules, but quite honestly, it'ss all that I've got.

Even though I do not wish to because I love the sport other things in life take presedence. During the last week a drunk driver struck my car and almost nearly totalled it. Also last week a grease fire caused by a next door neighbor in my complex caused three apartments to be damaged and deemed unlivable. One of them was mine.

Please bid and let me at least think my gear went to good hands. Thank you.

-Jason

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZchemicalduckproductions

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
That sucks dude, sorry to hear about your misfortune.

I'll pass those links onto the guys on my club and team...I know they're looking for new gear.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Dang, that's horrible. I don't know of anyone who has money or needs any of that stuff. Good luck with all of that though. Sorry to hear all that.

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
^ your mom will give u about $985 to buy a gun?

lucky..

·
hazardous to your game
293 Posts
Yeah, sorry you live in Michigan.

But seriously, I'll pray for you.
Did you have insurance?

·
hazardous to your game
293 Posts
Yeah, it was a joke. That's why I said "But seriously" right after it. I only posted that part about Michigan because you spoke of Michigan in your post before mine. So if you are reading through the posts it sounds like I misunderstood that you were just asking about what city he's in and thought you felt bad for him "having" to live in Michigan.

It was supposed to be one of those things to make you think..."Oh, silly calebc! Will you ever understand?" lol that sounds gay...but that's the point.

Basically, it was all just a quick (and apparently failed) attempt to make a clever joke. Glad you enjoyed it.

ANYWAYS: Shotgun, did you have insurance or do you have to cover any costs, considering that you live in a complex?

·
Registered
474 Posts
PBNewbie69 said:
^ your mom will give u about $985 to buy a gun?

lucky..
nah but she is a sucker for sad storys and sadly this wasnt good enought for me to pull it out. :mad:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts