Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Instead of banning me and closing this topic, how about you actully answer a couple of questions. Normally a banned member comes back calling you fags and ****. Im not going to do that. I dont care if everyone hates me. I want to know why i was banned. You obviously made a mistake.

Where's your proof? For one, im not a returning banned member...well now I am. But seriosuly. Where is your proof? you dont have anything that says I am super bozo, its a thought not a fact. Sure, I made topics like him and stuff like that. But it was just a joke. Me and cockerkid voted for him in the awards to freak you guys out.

We thought it would be funny. So tell me, where's your proof that I am super bozo? Maybe an IP? That would work.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
god,what a tool bag. if u care that much you have a problem.

but hey,i got connections,if you s my d i can pull some strings and get you back. its not like you havent done it before you little snerd nergler you

·
12,110 Posts
We matched your emails, and your locations. Thats conclusive enough.

Let me take this a few steps as a time. I was the foremost expert on Some Bozo. After all, I wrote the dossier on his names.

I give you exhibit A, the rules. More specificly this one:

The Rules said:
#

# If as user has been temporarily or permanently banned or suspended that user is prohibited from creating any new account for the duration of that suspension. Should a user violate this rule and create and post under a new user name during the time of their suspension, they face having that account immediately banned without explanation. Users that create multiple accounts in this fashion will not be tolerated and the user IP address will be blocked access to the fourms.[/IMG]

What makes you so unique and so magical that the rules dont apply to you?

Exhibit B:
The Rules said:
NOTE: The staff of Paintball-Forum.com reserves the right to ban any user at its own discretion and without benefit of due process should the violation of the rules be seriously detrimental to the community of PBF, its members or sponsoring organization.

Decisions of the staff are final and not subject to appeal.
Please note that in the real rules, the last sentence of the last quote is in large blue text. I believe it is bold as well.

I told you once, I'll tell you again, running away from your past is no way to make amends. You have manipulated me twice. The last time we met I tried to stick up for you. Well you know what, you've been a douche twice, and now you're gone for good.

This is a public place of internet comemrce and socialization, and you are BANNED from it. We make the rules, and our rules say you are not allowed to come here anymore. If you keep this up, I will contact AOL, your parents, and see what we can do about getting authorities involved.

Its like being banned from a store. You're not allowed to come back, and we're serious.
In a court of law, you dont need exact picture proof evedence to proove something. We have enough evidence. We caught you again. Go away.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.