Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well? is it good? is it awsome? does it make u jealus? (scale 1______10)
and dont say 1 or 0 because its not like that u $itch

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
The Trilogy isn't that bad a marker but it pales in comparison to what WGP was known for previously basically its an Autococker if Autocockers were made by Brass Eagle which is kind of what happened.

·
Registered
243 Posts
with a little work they can be trusty markers haven't updated the pictures of mine
it should be in my sig picture quality sucks

rating a trilogy is not like rating a regular cocker you have to rate it aginst other trilogy's

so with out pictures i give it a 0/10 as well a 0/10 with out a list of upgrades (yes i would give the same rating to a stock lux)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Select fire trilogy owner

I have one no pics though but with the right parts you can get more out of them I have a tech t kick back block kit which comes with a lpr reg adapter adjustable three way rod and the light weight back block and a micro rock reg I also have a crossfire 45/4500 tank NXE tank cover a VL force hopper MTX MQ2 valve which it is now a fully electro pneumatic gun supa fly anti chop bolt and a CP inline reg 14" 2 piece dye barrel the gun shoots fast and has no kick with that new valve very accurate about 22 bps eyes off ramping and about 18 bps full auto it has four modes semi,ta ramping,b ramping,and full auto I would put it out there with any one and to call an autococker close similarity to a brass eagle is like calling a dm6 an Ion and its not your tool of the game its how you use it

·
Registered
27 Posts
stock board looking to up grade if I dont another gun and really I dont care how fast yours is I have shot many Ion and proto gun carrying players with mine
rollin:

·
Administrator
14,016 Posts
wait a sec, how did you get the mq working with the stock board? i didnt think that was possible since you cant adjust the timing? i wasnt trying to brag about my cocker just saying i was supprised you werent getting higher numbers with the mq

·
Registered
27 Posts
They have made one for the trilogy its a bigger valve and it dose work it takes the place of the seer solenoid its a 11/16" valve and you must take out the seer and the solenoid to put it in and tech t has made a adjustable three way for the trilogy alone with a derlin back block and a lpr adapter so you can put any lpr reg on it go to cumpulsive paintball.com I will prove it

·
Administrator
14,016 Posts
with the stock board i didnt think you could adjust the mq though? which means your dwell would be perminatly set, aslo im not seeing how your using a 3-way with your setup. im getting confused on this, i know how the mq fits into the marker, i have one on mine afterall, its basically another noid attached to a spool valve.

got some pics?

·
Registered
243 Posts
trilogy electro (sf) frames use a mechanical timing rod you adjust the timing through the tech-t kit (3-way is mechanical not pneumatic solenoid like with the e2 setup you have)

the mq2 valve is specifically designed to work with the trilogy stock frame
MTX Autococker MQ2 Valve - Trilogy and Autococker Valves - Compulsive Paintball, Inc.

yes dwell is perminatly set why he only reaches 18 bps/w eyes on 22 with eyes off

trilogy pro sf

1 - 20 of 23 Posts