Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how can i lower my operating pessure? and what are the benefits with a lower pessure? right now the marker runs on about 180 psi. there is a 360 qev in it.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dont know what my dwell is set at and what is a good number to go with and how do i know if it is to low

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Every marker will use a different setting

It'll be too low when it doesn't fully cycle, has drop off, wildly bad consistency, excessive blowback, or a combination of the mentioned

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i am dumb when it comes to paintball. what will the chrono do if the dwell is to low? if i understand right if the operating pressure is too low my fps will be low right?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
should i set my dwell low and then slowly adjust it up untill it cycles fully? thanks for your time

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
what is a low psi for a gun to run on? i read my gauge says 140psi is that low ? if i would buy a l7 bolt should i adjust the dwell? sorry for all the queations

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
100-120 psi is low
And you will need to adjust both your pressure and dwell if you get the TechT L7

And don't be sorry about asking questions
We were all new once, and asking questions is how you learn!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
how does ROF and DWELL go hand and hand? i have read that if i change that i change the other why? i dont understand how they effect each other. thanks for your info

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
Dwell is the time your valve stays open
The longer the dwell is, the longer your valve stays open, and thus, it reduces the max speed your marker can cycle at

Short dwell = faster potential cycle speed

1 - 20 of 20 Posts