i NEED TO KNOW IF THERE ANY GOOD UPGRADES I SHOULD GET :hug: =( :looking
}) I GOT A GOOD BARREL AND CO2 WHAT ESLE SHOULD I GET

PS.im rich :devil:
:) =0 :rolleyes: :smokin

TIPPMANN 98 CUSTOM

·
This Is Sparta!!!
1,824 Posts
wrong section but umm even tho u got a good barrel, i still recomend a flatline barrel, umm i dont know what kind of tippmann u have but a double trigger with an e-grip and an electric hopper. While ur out spending money get some good paintballs too

·
sk8 with paint
390 Posts
ok well u cant get an e grip, so get a response trigger, what kinda barrel did u get, get a good hopper(egg, revvy, richochet, cyclone feed, if u play woodsball get a stock and a sling, hpa tank, mayb new bolt, mirror polish internals. there mayb some more i made the same post so let me see what they said.

·
Registered
650 Posts
makes ur gun automatic
ok heres wat u should get for ur tippmann

response trigger or an e-grip
HPA tank
double trigger
tippmann low pressure kit
shocktech supafly bolt
cp reg
hybrid grips

decent hopper like an egg or a revy

·
Registered
280 Posts
If you look inside of your marker, and if the trigger setup is like this:
then it can have an e-grip....if not then it cant. The best hopper you can get is an Halo B w/rip drive, get a WAS board for the e-grip if you can use an e-grip. Get a 68/45 compressed air tank, and if you cant get the e-grip get the R/T. Best barrel kit you can get i would say is the Freak Kit. Well thats all the best/expensive stuff you can get for your tippy.....or if ur so rich you can just buy a DMC with Empire Reloader B, blah blah loader to....

·
Registered
201 Posts
98 customs rock...first upgrade you want is a better barrel...butt yeah then there's the...double trigger, drop forward, cyclone feeder, hpa tank, e-bolt...and so much other crap...98 customs rock...you can do just about anything to them

·
Well hell yeah it's Tomba
3,503 Posts
WhiteLightning said:
98 customs rock...first upgrade you want is a better barrel...butt yeah then there's the...double trigger, drop forward, cyclone feeder, hpa tank, e-bolt...and so much other crap...98 customs rock...you can do just about anything to them
...u can also turn them into money pits

·
Registered
263 Posts
1. Take off caps.
2. I don't care if you're rich. You don't need to barge in here with caps yelling that your rich. Because we're not.
3. If you're that rich, be like every other spoiled rich kid and buy a freakin high ROF marker, turn it up to 600 FPS and go to your local field, they'll love that! You'll be the star of the field!

(PS: If you do that, I'll kick you in the nuts)

·
Registered
201 Posts
98cTomba98c said:
...u can also turn them into money pits
including my gun and upgrades i've probably spent like $280-$300...and i think it's a lot better than some guns you pay that much for :cool:

·
Registered
51 Posts
mself think your 1 of those rich snobby kids who ent out sore a paintball gun n *****ed ur perents to buy it for you( that aint kool, make ur own money for ur gun)
then now u think u know every thing about paintball. anyways if im rong please correct me.

any way buy a double triiger new barrel n a electronic hopper

·
Registered
29 Posts
i dont think its fair were picking on him....
i mean come on , hes going to be using the gun for other recreational activities,
such as..
1. shooting the local "Po-Po" Station
2. harassing the neighbors pets
3. the yearly halloween drive-by
4. Revenge on the ex-gf by spraying her new BMW

its all in good fun...

new barrel, double trigger, response trigger, spring kit, stabalizer
in my opinion is what you need

1 - 20 of 25 Posts