Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In my room (aka crack house basement), it's 56 degrees. I'm wearing jeans, shirt n letterman jacket, with a beanie, and I'm still friggin cold. it gets a little below freezing (low 30s high 20s) at night, which means it gets to about 50 in my room by the time i wake up. i need to keep my fingers by my little space heater so they don't turn into fishsticks

anyone else friggin cold?

·
Registered
102 Posts
around the high 20s and low 30s at night and morning
40s-50s during the day

·
don't drop the soap
3,896 Posts
There was a dead octopus prank pulled on my room, so we've been leaving our windows open, and fans blowing in these already pretty cold conditions. It's cold here, I'm like bundled up in a blanket at my computer.

·
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yes, Fresno sucks. trust me, I'm highly aware of that. but i have at the very least 3 1/2 years left here, then I'm outta here.

·
Registered
770 Posts
It's been freezing here in L.A.... for L.A. It's been in the forty's. My room is the worst though. Have a window A/C that my dad doesn't want me to take out, and it's old, so it's like sleeping with an open window.

·
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
heehee....my dad just brought in a 45,000btu propane heater...it got up to 90 in my room til i had to shut it off...:D

·
PBF's oldest newb
1,618 Posts
its only like 32 today, should start getting cold within the next xouple of weeks. i like to keep my room a little colder that the rest of the house(i semi block the heating vent) i usual sleep with it about 60-65

·
Registered
148 Posts
louisiana is the best, 45 this morning, 60 at 9:00, 80 by noon

1 - 20 of 30 Posts