Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering. How did you find out about this forum? And why did you come here and start posting. Heres my story:
Back in the day, I wasnt sure if I wanted to play in stock class, or stick with high end guns like my mag. So I looked for a forum place where I could ask people what they thought. I knew about paintball forums, but I had a hard time looking for one. I looked at like pbcity.com or something and I didnt like it. And some of the paintball sites I went to in the past had forums so I checked those out. But I didnt like any of them. So I figureed, "Im looking for a paintball forum, so their should just be a site called Paintballforum.com, Im sure there are alot of paintball forums so this is bound to be a name of one, because it seems like some one looking to make a pb forum would think of this name first, so its bound to be taken" so I looked and I wound up here! I did my first post and decided not to go stock class. You can see my 1st post. Look under the sn "Aggresion" not "aggression" which is this one. I changed my old one and got this one after I realized it was spelled wrong.
And thats it! Post your story here!

·
Registered
20 Posts
i got bored with the Paintball-Armory forums so like aggression i typed in paintballforum.com and here i am

·
Banned
546 Posts
i was tired of talking to my friend who thinks his gun is the best and he can beat anyone in the world. so, i went to yahoo and saw this name and figured this would be the only name i would acually remember. then i met all of the wonderful people here:D

·
Registered
20 Posts
I was shopping for upgrades and a gun so i was looking at reviews so i wnet to paintballgunreview.com. I assumed there would be site called that. I got bored with the site so i looked at there forums and then i got stuck here:)

·
Registered
302 Posts
i was at direct paintball i think, and i went to the forums link, and stumbled across this place, and since then, i haven't left:D

·
Registered
972 Posts
all i did was click on forum and reviews cause i was thinking of buying a gun so i was going ot get a review and i checked out the forum and i thought it was pretty sweet and i am still saying its sweet

·
Registered
713 Posts
A long time ago, like years, i was just searching for gun reviews. THen i found this place called gunreview.com I checked it out but it was still really new. So then about a week later it got a ezboard forum added to it. I ended up being the first one to post on it. So i stuck around and helped people out as they came. After a while a asked the guy in charge (cobra) if he needed help modding the forum because i started noticing things that needed to be deleted or moved. And he said sure. And ever since then I have just followed from forum to forum as it got updated and became its own site.

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
I forget exactly how I found this forum. I signed up for it, then forgot about it and one day got an e-mail from it. Ever since then ive stuck around. I actually think I have been to the forum before this one, but never signed up.

·
Retired
4,332 Posts
i was looking for a new gun (i had a talon for like four years) cuz i knew there had to be something better out there, wally world just never had anything. somewhere along the line of searching tons sites to buy a gun and looking at reviews i decided i needed more input and this site was a link on another site, i have never even been to or wanted to go to another forum cuz yall (esp. the mods)are so cool and very helpful i might add.thumup: :smokin

·
Registered
18 Posts
well im here because. at first i didnt even know whut a forum was. annd we ll i was lookin for a new gun to play with. so i went to msn.com and searched for paintballguns.
and i clicked the link for xpaintball. and i was lookin at guns. and i decided i couldnt decide whut i wanted. so i went to the gun revewiws part. so iread the reveiws. and i decided i wanted a tippmann m98c. so finnally i decided to click the one in hte middle. to see whut a forum was and whut was tehre. so i clicked it. checked it out. then i made a name. and ive been here ever since. but there was a time when i wasnt here for like a month. idk why but. im here now. so that was my story.

·
Administrator
1,124 Posts
Well I guess I found this forum one day when....

Hmm guess I started the forum about a year and a half ago as an EasyBoard.com site for visitors at PaintballGunReview.com and DirectPaintball.com to meet and have fun. It just started getting big so we took XPaintball, DirectPaintball, and PaintballGunreview.com and merged them all into PaintballForum.com

Seemed like a good name and we have plenty of great posters.

I am in fact amazed how smoothly everything runs around here. :D

Yep... Boss is the first one to post in every forum I have ever made. ;)

·
PbF Administrator
3,361 Posts
i was on xpaintball.com and i seen the link and i clicked it and i made a name and i havent left since

·
Registered
302 Posts
lol...almost makes me feel like im in history class

1 - 20 of 49 Posts